Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
KingRitzy  •  13 days ago

Start up draft 3 spots for wr/rb/te 1 qb/te/rb/wr spot superflex dynasty keeper tight end premium league

🕒 Latest
KingRitzy 13 days ago

What kind of strat would u guys go from 1st 5 rounds I have 1st overall pick

forestdad 13 days ago

Hard to say, depends how the chips fall. In Superflex you have to take a QB at the 1.01. Pick your poison but I would say Allen. Depends whos left at the 2/3 turn. Another QB and WR probably best. Unless there’s a young tight end in the 4th or 5th I’m punting it till later rounds

CheeseburgerWalrus1 13 days ago

@KingRitzy let the board fall, but 9/10 times SF, 1.01 you’re obviously going Josh Allen, then 2/3 turn im likely going QB2/WR1

A440 13 days ago

First I’d take the rankings of whatever app you’re drafting out of (cuz that’s what most people will use as the guideline in the draft). Look forward at your picks to see the projected players around your picks a few before and after. Then decide what the best approach is. Are you competing this year? Are you going youth and building for the long haul? Are you value picking? Once you decide your approach, do what Cheeseburger said

DenverDucks  •  6 minutes ago

Is Iosivas a roster clog now after the Bengals drafted another WR and kept Higgins? Chances that Higgins holds out and Bengals trade him?

trade
packmann10  •  9 minutes ago

12 Tm SF Dynasty A. James Cook B. DeAndre swift and demario douglas

trade
SHUTurMUTH  •  18 minutes ago

Help. 1qb in rebuild Hppr. 12 team. With 1.10,1.12. Do I take. Benson, pearsall, Coleman. Or other? Who? Have 2 25 1sts, 2 26 1sts. To further assist rebuild. Roster Love. D. Watson Pickens. D. Smith. Odunze. Jeudy. Mingo. Dotson K. Herbert. Z. White Muth. Kmet Rest is hope n prayers.

trade
EagleEye5  •  24 minutes ago

12 tm / 1 QB / half ppr Give : Kyren Williams Receive: Pitts & Kupp

Boltsfan87  •  27 minutes ago

Pick Two! Startup Options (12SF +1TEP) Aiyuk, olave, Pittman, Mandrews, Kincaid, d smith, hock, Collins, Pitts

yourmomshouse1  •  49 minutes ago

12 Team dynasty SF PPR On the clock and here’s the options: Braelon Allen Ray Davis Will Shipley Estime Cowing B Rice

dess  •  54 minutes ago

Roman Wilson or Malachi Corley?

trade
NinjaJedi  •  54 minutes ago

SF 12 tm/start 9/ppr/.5 tep Give: Drake Maye Get: Random 25 1st + 26 2nd OTC at 1.08 and Maye is the last of that tier. Tempted to make this deal since my QBs are solid and I have no 25 1sts. Team Qb: Mahomes/Herb/Russ Rb: Gibbs/Barkley/Zamir/cans WR: Chase/Aj B/D Adams/K Allen/D Hop/Burks Te: Njoku/Kraft Picks: 1.10, 2.02 this year/3rd rd next year/all picks in 26