Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
zakainsworth  •  12 days ago

Who is the best wr you would give up for Jordan Addison Chuba Hubbard and 2.07? Excluding the older ones

đź•’ Latest
UrTrashBud 12 days ago

unless someone is looking for more depth than a certified top guy idk if you can upgrade too much. it wouldn’t even be worth it if you’re giving up addison because he has the chance to develop still

zakainsworth 12 days ago

Tank dell? I’m not sure I would do that with the diggs addition, but I do like him

MuricasTeam1 12 days ago

Yeah if you’re looking to roll them up to get an upgrade, you may have to target a buy low guy. The Tee Higgins and Tank Dell suggestions above were solid.

MuricasTeam1 12 days ago

But you asked if we would give those guys up for that package - I definitely would not.

A440 12 days ago

Wait till season. Chubba has little value right now because the bad taste of Carolina’s offense is still in everyone’s mouths. However, wait till the season and he should be worth more…hell…he could even be the guy you’re looking for

TheRisingRams 12 days ago

Id say like… Flowers… maybe…

AmonAMission76 12 days ago

Maybe DJM?

trade
catdogg27  •  10 seconds ago

12tm PPR Superflex No TEP2025 Projected late 2nd for Isaiah Likely. I am the Andrews owner

ama
KINGBILLTRON  •  2 minutes ago

Is Rashee Rice a good trade for candidate right now? Still have faith in is talent once he does come back from suspension?

astronamicall  •  3 minutes ago

12 Team SF PPR | A) Puka and Jakobi B) Nabers and Pickens

trade
Jagsoff  •  11 minutes ago

Trade Ridley for rashee rice in a rebuild Hoping for a suspension and a buy low opportunity, thoughts?

SAO1  •  15 minutes ago

Better Keeper option for next season: Rachaad White 6th Round or Tyjae Spears 14th Round?

tsanders97  •  26 minutes ago

Currently OTC in a SF rookie draft where JJ McCarthy and Drake Maye are on the board, who do I take with my pick?

trade
Milesgaming35  •  31 minutes ago

12-TM SF PPR Give: 2.03 (it’s BTJ) Get: 2x early 25 2nds WRs: Metcalf/Nabors/Ladd/Fliwers/Mims/Jeudy/Shakir Also have Bowers/Kincaid so one can play flex. Would you? (I’m not contending and have only a late 1st/2nd next year)

trade
Evan2k  •  34 minutes ago

I send out Olave 2.07 2024 For Demario Douglas Kyler Murray What y’all give me 1-10 rate