Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
questionmark  •  13 days ago
trade

Just wanted to double check with you guys. In a rebuild with no 2024 picks should I accept the following. Give Jacobs, Hubbard, and Pittman Get 2024 1.05 & 4.10, 2025 mid 1st and a 2025 3rd. 12 team sf. Thanks folks!

🕒 Latest
Cascade1286 13 days ago

I don’t like that. wait til someone loses a back or wideout to injury and then acquire 1sts

UrTrashBud 13 days ago

they’ll buy low now but waiting out can sometimes make people greedy and send better offers. not that you’re trying to be greedy. just find a price you like more

UrTrashBud 13 days ago

so yes i agree to edit

UrTrashBud 13 days ago

wait*

A440 13 days ago

There is a risk that your players are the ones who get injured, but to me, that’s a risk I’m taking. Especially when in full on rebuild mode where you really need to maximize all of your assets

JamieSavs 13 days ago

I don’t like it. I’d keep the players. The Green Bay offense looks great. Jacob’s will pop off at some point and you’ll be able to sell him for more future picks then than you would now when everybody is rookie mad.

JamieSavs 13 days ago

Pittman is a good player to have in a rebuild so there’s no rush to sell him

trade
DaltonKincaid86  •  2 minutes ago

Need some advice guys. A dude in my 12 man SF wants to trade down from the 1.02 to the 1.06 (my pick), but he says it 'won't be cheap'. I'm ok to stay where I am (1.06, 1.07, 2.03, 2.06, 3.06), but I figure if I can leverage something, why not. I'm thinking: his 1.02 and 1.11 for my 1.06, 2.06, and Rice I'm selling Rice low, but I'd love to get one of the top two QBs / MHJ at 1.02, Brock / JJMac at 1.07, and see if I can grab Colman in the late 1st? Hows this offer? Should I hold, or is this worth considering?

JayCutl  •  18 minutes ago

Danm Austin Ekeler had the most fumbles at 14 talk about being washed up he’s really gotta get back on track Lol even though lm not drafting him in Fantasy well l might but probably as rb2 🤷‍♂️

trade
Milesgaming35  •  20 minutes ago

Rank these 3 in PPR/Dyn: A) Javonte Williams B) Trey Benson C) Zach Charbonnet

trade
I_Like_TDs  •  28 minutes ago

Dynasty Start 2QB REBUILD. Is trading Jefferson straight across for Stroud a mistake? My QB 2 is currently Mayfield, with R. Wilson on the bench. Trying to decide if having 2 QB1's is more valuable than 1 QB 1and 1WR1 in this league setup

trade
KamaraShy46  •  37 minutes ago

10 team sf dynasty Potential challenging team Send away r. stevenson Receive either Harris or chubb

trade
Viola32  •  45 minutes ago

1QB PPR Give: Diggs and 2024 2.04 Get: 2024 1.08 Fair trade? I have Chase, Lockett, Wan’dale, Downs, Watson for WR room. Looking to go younger at WR

matt2o  •  53 minutes ago

Dynasty Marvin Mims or Jaylen Wright

oeckman  •  57 minutes ago

12 sf team contending Qb: Lamar love Russ Rb: Gibbs nafee, Mondre, Gus We: jj London waddle Amon ra Kupp TE: Andrew’s Kraft Picks 1.05 1.11 1.12 this year. Would you take Daniel’s or odunze at 1.05? Based on guys I’ve talked to I have idea of who’s there.. Also what else can I do to improve?