Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
packmann10  •  13 days ago

Wheres everyone at with Tua in a SF league?

🔥 Hot Takes
xHappyx 13 days ago

you could do worse for a young 26 year old qb who has a high end qb2 floor with a low end 1 ceiling

🕒 Latest
TIPS 13 days ago

Pretty much where the Dolphins are at with Tua: too good to let go but not good enough to keep long term

SmashFantastik 13 days ago

Great value at current price

aweldon 13 days ago

super high floor QB2

xHappyx 13 days ago

i believe that dolphins franchise will always give tua good weapons to work around as long as hes around though

CheeseburgerWalrus1 13 days ago

@packmann10 dynasty QB 17 overall. Mid tier QB2. I would rank him almost identical to Drake Maye & I would sell Tua for the 1.05 of a SF rookie draft

UrTrashBud 13 days ago

i don’t like his health issues. it seems like the guy always has a head injury or is dealing with something. someone else said it tho, he did lead the league in passing yards. all do respect to Tyreek probably but still. i’d just be worried about his health tbh.

UrTrashBud 13 days ago

other than that i think Tua is pretty solid QB2. idk if i’d sell the 1.05 for tua but i’d probably pay tua for the 1.05 if that makes sense.

trade
DenverDucks  •  6 minutes ago

J Warren for Diontae or Jakobi?

matt2o  •  7 minutes ago

SF Dynasty 10man (3WR) Rank these rookies Javon Baker, Malachi Corley, and Jermaine Burton

trade
jimmylp3  •  9 minutes ago

Superflex 12 team league. Had the 1.04 guy throw that on the trade block would t highins and 2.01 be enough to swoop that up?

GoBucs2021  •  13 minutes ago

Free 10 man PPR dynasty league: * 1qb, 2rb, 3wr, 1te, 2flex, 12 bench. * Te premium * Best Ball * Must be active otherwise you will be kicked out DM if you are interested English/Español

EdsBackpack  •  19 minutes ago

Dynasty: Vidal or Tyrone?

trade
AJ6  •  29 minutes ago

Dynasty PPR 0.5 TE Premium: Jaylnn Polk, Marvin Harrison Jr, Joe Mixon or Laporta, Johnathon Brooks, Late 2025 1st

trade
Lineberger05  •  34 minutes ago

12 Team Dynasty, SF, Start 9 I have J. Burrow, J.J. McCarthy, D. Jones B. Nix & M. Penix are still available in our draft. I was offered: A) 2.02 For: B) 2.11, 2025 2nd & 3rd, 2026 2nd What side of this trade would you want to be on?

trade
jimmylp3  •  35 minutes ago

12 team sf dynasty league. Which side of the trade is better. Team a lacking rb depth. Team b has old players needs help all around Team A trades patty fry, mooney and 2.12 Team B trades z white, and 2.08