Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
vanderzielky  •  13 days ago
trade

1 qb ppr 2rb 2wr 2flex Do I try flip kyren? For same tier rb or try tier up? Rb, kyren, kwIII, zamir, chase brown, Keaton Mitchell Wr chase arsb, dell, Terry, wicks, downs I also have 1.03 2.03 3.08

🕒 Latest
Townies1 13 days ago

Why get rid of rb 2 ppg .way ahead if rb 3

A440 13 days ago

If Kyren is Kyren, who is KWill?

ChefBoyRPete 13 days ago

I think your roster could compete. You will also be getting another great WR at 1.03. I'm not sure how your team compares to the others in your league, but if you truley are competitive, then I'd roll with Kyren. If you're on the fringe, then you could sell. Now he is at peak value. You won't get more for him than you will today

A440 13 days ago

Kyren is weird. His production was off the charts. I thought I was being sly in recognizing his size and the concern that brings at that position, but then came to these forums and it appears it’s pretty well universally noticed by everyone. He’s got ridiculous upside (like RB#1 upside), but he’s also an injury risk and a risk to see another backfield mate as soon as next week. So it’s incredibly hard to pin down his value

A440 13 days ago

I’d say Walker is in exactly the same boat. Just on a less stable offense and already has a backfield mate

garden91 13 days ago

I’d try to flip Williams. His draft capital scares me

ZingMaster 13 days ago

He is a top 5 RB. I don't know what other top 5 RB you could get @vanderzielky

trade
AJ6  •  4 minutes ago

Dynasty PPR 0.5 TE Premium: Jaylnn Polk, Marvin Harrison Jr, Joe Mixon or Laporta, Johnathon Brooks, Late 2025 1st

trade
Lineberger05  •  9 minutes ago

12 Team Dynasty, SF, Start 9 I have J. Burrow, J.J. McCarthy, D. Jones B. Nix & M. Penix are still available in our draft. I was offered: A) 2.02 For: B) 2.11, 2025 2nd & 3rd, 2026 2nd What side of this trade would you want to be on?

trade
jimmylp3  •  9 minutes ago

12 team sf dynasty league. Which side of the trade is better. Team a lacking rb depth. Team b has old players needs help all around Team A trades patty fry, mooney and 2.12 Team B trades z white, and 2.08

trade
Tober  •  11 minutes ago

12 team sf A. Lad, muth B. Addison, 4.03

DenverDucks  •  14 minutes ago

Is the 2.10 and 2.11 too early to take M Lloyd and K Vidal? Those are my earliest picks. I figure by late 2nd, the better 2nd receivers will be gone. My next picks are in the 4th round (4.07,4.08,4.10,4.12) where I would take some flyers on some other WR (Cowing, M Washington, B Rice types)

waiver
sneakybacon  •  16 minutes ago

Start up Dynasty 12 Team Superflex Where is Hendon Hooker going in drafts?

LandoLakes75  •  22 minutes ago

Dynasty Davante Adams or Coleman

trade
anderson74  •  23 minutes ago

A. Keon Coleman, Will Shipley B. Kenneth Walker 12 team sf