Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
TexasLonghornz  •  13 days ago

I'm going to resign as a fan of my nfl team, Sunday's are hell with the mental gymnastics that I need to happen in order to win as a fantasy owner and fan.

đź•’ Latest
xHappyx 13 days ago

@TexasLonghornz ok sounds good dont forget to mail the 1000$ transfer bill

A440 13 days ago

I feel like every fantasy player goes through this at some point. My solution? Play more leagues. In fact, play enough of them that you stop caring who scores anymore. You’ll go through about 2-3 years where you say things like: “I need player A to score, but not get more than 13 yards, player B to lose yards and get no more points, player C to kick a 50+ yarder, player D to miss a FG attempt or somehow fumble, etc.”. Then you’ll finally just stop rooting for your fantasy team. Only then can you actually enjoy watching football.

gregsabo 13 days ago

cowboys?

gregsabo 13 days ago

def cant be emotional in fantasy

jelly292 13 days ago

I'm right there with you dude. Fuck Jerry Jones and his dumbass. He only cares about money and the franchise will never leave that family, so i doubt anything will ever change. Too bad you didn't go to TTU or you could easily pivot to the Chiefs

gregsabo 13 days ago

crazy there is a big difference between re-sign and resign... stupid english

therealSeal 13 days ago

Came here to say what @A440 said. The best solution is to just get enough leagues to where you have a piece of every pie.

trade
ChefRamsayB  •  3 minutes ago

1QB 10 man PPR A. Mims + 2.03 B. 1.08

trade
RogueItachi  •  5 minutes ago

1QB 12 team A: Devonta Smith B: Jaylen Warren, JSN

trade
RopNASTY  •  6 minutes ago

10 team SF, Give pick 1.8 (McConkey/Coleman) get James Cook

trade
FlaccoLover69  •  17 minutes ago

Which side wins? A) JSN & Adonai B) McConkey & Trey Benson

trade
Sc0oter  •  32 minutes ago

Older team, win now, offered 2025 early 2nd for Mixon. Worth it? SF, TE premium

trade
otlraiders  •  38 minutes ago

14 team dynasty league with No SF and we only get points with Touch downs scored no other stats count . Which side you like? Flowers & Kendre Miller Or Waddle

trade
sutnack69  •  45 minutes ago

Dynasty 10 team SF PPR How much would you pay for CMC… I’ve offered Josh downs, zamir white and a first for Jacobs and he wants to push it through… but I really want CMC. What would you guys pay to get him?

trade
twestrich  •  49 minutes ago

12team 1qb ppr dynasty Etienne Pollard, Aaron Jones, Troy Franklin Which side?