Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
dixieboy3000  •  13 days ago
trade

Is a late 24 first and a late 25 first too much for Trey McBride?

🔥 Hot Takes
GlewisWinz78 13 days ago

It would suck if that 25 1st turns early

aweldon 13 days ago

Id wait to acquire McBride after draft. We know MHJ is good chance going there but they have 5 more picks in the top 100. I can see them adding another weapon to WR core easily. maybe can get McBride a little cheaper

🕒 Latest
dunndeal 13 days ago

To rich.

TIPS 13 days ago

Far too much

Brax 13 days ago

Too much

LeejayRichards 13 days ago

I’d pay it, but I’m in his fan club

gregsabo 12 days ago

mark andrews had a 4 year run also... my fault. but yeah i generally agree the TE's are looking a lot better. im still not paying 2 first (granted late) for mcbride on the hope he's a difference maker for your fantasy team for the next couple of years. he could just be okay the next couple of years

gregsabo 12 days ago

just checked ... he had 4 games of 17 over 13 points...

gregsabo 12 days ago

and a high of 23 ... just back to my point i think we all want the next kelce but it could never come... giving mcbride a little break since kyler wasnt there all year but not that big a break

Noga2003  •  3 minutes ago

would you trade the 1:06 for the 1:12 and the 2:12? 6 is the only pick i have this year

elchaba  •  4 minutes ago

Anyone in the college football league devy Dynasty with 272 teams? What happened to your league? Is it renewed?

JonathanChacon  •  5 minutes ago

Herbert Ladd stack or tlaw Thomas stack

OldeManStrength  •  9 minutes ago

Ok gents. After NYG didn’t draft a high value RB how much fantasy value and difference do we have between Devin Singletary signed 3 year deal and Joe Mixon also signed 3 year deal?

LandoLakes75  •  14 minutes ago

12 Team Dynasty SF Startup (no tep) Current roster is Burrow, Dak, Puka, G. Wilson, and Kincaid Currently at the 6.09, would you recommend taking one of the available receivers: Addison, JSN, Pickens, Evans Or one of the rbs: Brooks, Benson, Swift, Rhamondre, Javonte, Derek Henry Next pick is at 7.10

Noga2003  •  20 minutes ago

have need at wr and qb superflex ppr wrs availabile worthy and brian thomas qbs available jj and maye this is my only pick this year but i’m planning on combing the undrafteds afterwards so a couple solid wrs may not go

yourmomshouse1  •  24 minutes ago

12 Team Dynasty SF PPR I’m on the clock at 3.04, here are options: Malachi Corley Ja’Tavion Sanders Braelon Allen Javon Baker Jalen McMillan Bucky Irving Audric Estime Will Shipley Who should I snag?

misc
jimmikmik  •  25 minutes ago

Is anyone else annoyed with the bs posts and clickbait crap that we’re getting notifications for now? Notifications used to just be for real stuff but now half the mods just push BS