Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
B12neira  •  13 days ago
trade

Superflex 10 TM start 9 no TEP What is everyone doing with James cook ? Holding or selling and what would the value be for selling if so ?

๐Ÿ•’ Latest
aweldon 13 days ago

holding especially in ppr. 300+ vacated targets. Cook should flirt with 70+ receptions

A440 13 days ago

No strong opinion one way or another. If you want to sell him, do it now. If Buffalo adds to the RB room significantly, his value will drop considerably l.

B12neira 13 days ago

So thatโ€™s what I was thinking they are going to add somebody but they have holes in there lineup everywhere

jelly292 13 days ago

Hold or sell high. He's gonna have a good season this year imo. I would be shocked if they drafted his competition in the first 5 rounds

cwmoorez 13 days ago

I would hold unless I didn't need him and someone else did, I think he is better than his ADP, and he looked a lot different with the new OC in Buffalo

B12neira 13 days ago

Thank you ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

BobbyBowden  •  1 minute ago

Whatโ€™re we thinking about Tyjae Spears this season?

trade
clutchcolbs  •  2 minutes ago

cmc rachaad white for tank dell and 1.06, i have dell side and need rbs, also have 2 extra 2nds this year and im super deep at wr i have diggs and nico still

trade
Billsarethebest  •  3 minutes ago

Jerry Jeudy and 2026 second round pick for Keon Coleman Dnyasty superflex half PPR start 9

trade
TheStunners316  •  8 minutes ago

1QB PPR REbuilding team with no 2024 picks. Trade Bijan for the 1.03? Take Nabors or Rome

LandoLakes75  •  21 minutes ago

12 Team SF Would you rather have Swift, Javonte, Pollard, or Najee?

EdsBackpack  •  23 minutes ago

Dynasty .5 TEP: Jaylen Wright, Sinnot, Blake Corum?

clutchcolbs  •  27 minutes ago

cmc or the 6th pick

trade
aHoodie  •  35 minutes ago

Drake Maye vs Bryce young