Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
The12thManCooks  •  13 days ago
trade

SF, Trying to trade the 1.04: what should I look for? I’m a contender hoping to draft MHJ/Maye otherwise I wanna trade it. I’m talking to a guy who has CMC/Hill/Hock. How close is 1.04 in value compared to that?

🕒 Latest
A440 13 days ago

Could possibly swing CMC or Hill for the 1.04. Hock, you should get a little more

rigo2020201 13 days ago

Depends on how much you’re overpaying

rigo2020201 13 days ago

If it’s a future second sure

aweldon 13 days ago

that is crazy he wants the 1.04 and Jacobs for CMC

aweldon 13 days ago

id try and work something out for a younger RB if you can

A440 13 days ago

Both CMC and Hill are weird. Their realized value (scoreboard) is WAY higher than their perceived value (trade value). So it’s difficult to say what they’re worth. Personally, I’m riding CMC into the ground. That dude’s a machine and I’ll never get the trade value that he’s worth on my team. I wouldn’t do 1.04 + Jacobs (though, I probably would if I were the CMC owner).

JasenDutch 13 days ago

CMC = to around 1.05. If offer the 1.04 and try to get a 2025 2nd also.

FlavaFraze  •  3 minutes ago

Was just offered this trade in a 1qb .5ppr dynasty, thoughts? I give: 1.01, Kmet, and 2.02 Receive: 1.02, Kincaid, 2.07 Really torn, want Kincaid, but also want Marv. My Wr’s are in the chat.

trade
DrSteveBrule2  •  4 minutes ago

12T SF PPR and 1.0TEP Send: Ken Walker, Jonnu, 2.07 Get: 1.07 (Bowers or Odunze)

trade
jimmikmik  •  5 minutes ago

10 Team SF A) Kyler, 1.08 B) 1.04, Deshaun, Rhamondre

tsanders97  •  6 minutes ago

12 team SF 1.5 TE Premium Do I draft Maye, Ladd, or Keon? I’ve already picked JJ McCarthy and Worthy so far.

Noga2003  •  10 minutes ago

would you trade the 1:06 for the 1:12 and the 2:12? 6 is the only pick i have this year

elchaba  •  11 minutes ago

Anyone in the college football league devy Dynasty with 272 teams? What happened to your league? Is it renewed?

JonathanChacon  •  11 minutes ago

Herbert Ladd stack or tlaw Thomas stack

OldeManStrength  •  16 minutes ago

Ok gents. After NYG didn’t draft a high value RB how much fantasy value and difference do we have between Devin Singletary signed 3 year deal and Joe Mixon also signed 3 year deal?