Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
rigo2020201  •  13 days ago
rate

10 man SF, what should I do/acquire? PPR coming off a second place finish. Team in comments

🕒 Latest
Townies1 12 days ago

In season at trade deadline then trade if necessary

Townies1 12 days ago

This is 100 percent stand pat imo

Townies1 12 days ago

I wouldnt necessarily reach for qb at 7 u have depth at starters

Townies1 12 days ago

I'd grab the rb that's drafted by cowboys there

Townies1 12 days ago

I'd rather stash Flacco off waivers n hope Arich goes down

cwmoorez 12 days ago

You look good except at receiver, and the first thing I would do is put Pitts in it package with the 1.03 and try to get JJ Chase, Amon.. then do the same thing with the 1.05 and any receiver except Lamb, or Baker or Levis if that suits their needs better, you may have to settle for an old Dude, but Hill, AJ Brown, even Adams for a couple years will make me happy, that is probably not a popular take but its my honest opinion

ZingMaster 12 days ago

Package 1.03 with 1 or 2 of Levis, Najee, Ridley, Hollywood or Kittle to get ARSB. Use the 1.07 and one of those players to get a better RB like Breece, Kyren. @rigo2020201

trade
bawdseyben  •  4 minutes ago

Give: Devin Singletary Get: 3.02 in 10 man league (2.12 in a 12 man league) Thoughts?

Rellison24  •  9 minutes ago

What is TLaws value in a 10 tm 1 Qb?

rate
VaultDwellers  •  14 minutes ago

12 Team Dynasty Superflex PPR TEP (0.5) QB: Richardson RB: Bijan RB: Gibbs WR: ARSB WR: London WR: Wilson TE: McBride FLEX: Walker FLEX: Olave SFLEX: Young Noteworthy Bench Players: Minshew JSN Pickens Charbonnet Kendre Miller 2024 Picks: 1.01, 2.03, 2.05, 3.05, 3.10, 4.05 What would you recommend as a strategy for this team (draft, trade targets, sells)?

AngryD  •  23 minutes ago

1.07 and 2.03 in a 12 team Dynasty PPR 1 QB Jonathon Brooks 1.07 Ricky Pearsall 2.03 Good or bad?

raythelegend  •  23 minutes ago

Good day everyone! How close is a 2025 say 1.09 in value to 2.01 this year in 1QB? Is that likely pretty even?

jhill1983  •  30 minutes ago

Been rebuilding the last few years. This year I have the 1.01, 1.02 and 1.07. Who should I target with these picks. 10 team Superflex 0.5 PPR Roster QB - Kyler and Dak RB - Bijan, Etienne, D. Henry, Allgeier, Tank, WR - A.J. Brown, Olave, London, Z. Flowers, T. Dell, Njigba, Jameson Williams. TE - Hockenson, Schultz, Everett Should I go QB, QB with top 2 picks? Or QB, WR? Taking Caleb for sure….. With 1.07. Should I target Bowers? Odunze if he’s there with Caleb, or reach down a little and take Brooks?

JayCutl  •  31 minutes ago

Apparently according to Jaylen Warren their special teams coach is considering having Justin Fields return kicks 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣he must be smoking the wrong shit or something we signed Cordarelle Patterson for a reason Lol he better be drunk or just joking but at the same time that would actually be funny af not gonna lie 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤷‍♂️

trade
ZingMaster  •  38 minutes ago

12 team SF Dynasty. I am rebuilding. I am good at RB and TE, so I am focusing on QB and WR. I have Young and Russ at QB, but am looking to trade Russ. I have 1.01, 1.02, 1.03, 1.11, 2.01, 2.02, 2 3rds, and 2 4th. I plan on taking Caleb/MHJ at 1.01/1.02. I am planning on taking Daniel's at 1.03, I really like him, and his running upside. Guy in my league has Love on the trade block. Tried to make a trade for him about a month ago. Offered him 3 players. He came close to accepting. I like him and think I could probably get him for the 1.03 plus another asset. Do I make a play for Love or just keep the pick and take Daniel's?