FF Advice
SHHHHean  •  13 days ago
rate

What do I do with my team? 10 person Dynasty 0.5ppr

đź•’ Latest
Duizendblad 13 days ago

need top scorers more than depth in a 10 team league

aweldon 13 days ago

middle of road team and you need some 1sts. I am floating offers out for Cook, Olave, and Laporta. tier down from Olave and Laporta to get some picks back

TIPS 13 days ago

Rebuild. Trade James Cook, Laporta, and Olave for current or future draft capital.

A440 13 days ago

You’re in a rebuild, your team just doesn’t know it yet. Mainly cuz you’re at least two major pieces away with no assets to get them. Deal Jeudy and Ford now while they still have good value. Can probably deal Cook immediately in case Buffalo drafts someone that will cut his value in half. The rest, wait till in season and start dealing the rest. Hold: Either Love/TLaw (whichever you can get the least for), Olave, Higgins, LaPorta Otherwise, the rest can go for the right price. You need a difference maker at WR or RB (or both). Only reason I suggest moving the RBs is their value won’t be there by the time you find those other pieces. Plus, it keeps your win % down without tanking to increase pick value (may want to target your next year first before you start).

A440 13 days ago

As mentioned above, you could float LaPorta for a windfall, but only if someone’s willing to pay a premium.

SHHHHean 13 days ago

thanks all!

ZingMaster 12 days ago

Rebuild. Try to keep Love and LaPorta and sell everyone else. @SHHHHean

trade
CaBucki20  •  7 minutes ago

Which side is better? A- Pittman and 25 3rd B- Higgins and 2.12 12 tm ppr sf

LandoLakes75  •  15 minutes ago

In dynasty, who would you rather have Henry, Swift, Najee, or Javonte?

BobbyBowden  •  25 minutes ago

What’re we thinking about Tyjae Spears this season?

trade
clutchcolbs  •  26 minutes ago

cmc rachaad white for tank dell and 1.06, i have dell side and need rbs, also have 2 extra 2nds this year and im super deep at wr i have diggs and nico still

trade
Billsarethebest  •  27 minutes ago

Jerry Jeudy and 2026 second round pick for Keon Coleman Dnyasty superflex half PPR start 9

trade
TheStunners316  •  32 minutes ago

1QB PPR REbuilding team with no 2024 picks. Trade Bijan for the 1.03? Take Nabors or Rome

EdsBackpack  •  47 minutes ago

Dynasty .5 TEP: Jaylen Wright, Sinnot, Blake Corum?

clutchcolbs  •  52 minutes ago

cmc or the 6th pick