Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
BLo75  •  13 days ago
trade

Is it smart to trade the number 1 overall pick in a dynasty league for ceedee lamb or ja'mar chase?

🔥 Hot Takes
BillsTillIDie 13 days ago

Always take the hands you do know have elite status in the NFL and are proven over someone who’s had 0 snaps in the NFL

ChefHerbie 13 days ago

Yes, yes it is.

chrisbquin 13 days ago

1QB- yes Superflex -no

🕒 Latest
PlutosWorld 12 days ago

Definitely does not depend on the format, you 100% take Chase or Lamb if given the chance. Unless you have a crazy dire need at QB but even then both Chase and Lamb are worth far more than the 1.01 alone.

cwmoorez 12 days ago

Depends on your league type and your roster of course but it's a good move most of the time, IMO

astronamicall 12 days ago

if you are DESPERATE for QB like literally have 0 qb, that's the only way i even consider 1.01 > CD or Ja'marr, Take them easily

CheeseburgerWalrus1 12 days ago

@BLo75 yes. Trade 1.01 for either proven talent

Boltergeist78 12 days ago

See if they'll throw in a low end qb with Lamb/Chase lol

TheRisingRams 12 days ago

YES! If you can get it 1 for 1 then YES!

A440 12 days ago

I feel like I say this a lot, but if you’re an MHJ truther, who are you predicting he’ll turn into that’s better than Lamb, Chase, JJ? If you acknowledge the idea that there’s at least the possibility of a flop, or the more likely that he’s merely an average fantasy WR (which by the way, he could still be the best WR in the NFL, and not be as fantasy relevant), the it makes no sense NOT to trade the rights for MHJ to get the player that you hope MHJ will be.

trade
jcorritone  •  37 minutes ago

Dynasty SF value check A. Jaxon Smith-Njigba B. Rookie 1.12

trade
mattech12  •  40 minutes ago

10team Start 9 SF league: I have WRs: Garrett Wilson, Aiyuk, London, Dell and Rice I have the 1.07, realistically who can I add to the 1.07 for J. Chase?

trade
Z-HORN  •  44 minutes ago

A)Jayden Reed B) K Coleman

trade
OldeManStrength  •  52 minutes ago

Got an offer of Tee Higgins and Corley for Drake London. I really don’t want Corley. How far apart is a counter of Higgins and Mixon for London? 14 team 1qb por

trade
Glass83  •  55 minutes ago

12 Man Superflex Dynasty PPR A) Garret Wilson B) 25 early 1st/25 early 2nd/ 27 mid first

trade
lcclax24  •  1 hour ago

12 tm SF PPR: Jonathon Brooks or Cook and Kendre Miller?

LandoLakes75  •  1 hour ago

Rank in SF, no tep: Bowers, Kincaid, Pacheco, Jacobs, BTJ

trade
sharknado444  •  1 hour ago

12t, ppr, SF, start 10 Give: 1.10, 1.11, 25 1st and 2nd and Kupp. GET: ARSB, Rachad White and Curtis Sameul?