FF Advice
PeteJonesFF  •  13 days ago
trade

Dynasty Superflex Got offered Bryce young and a 25 2nd for my 25 1st

🕒 Latest
Golle 13 days ago

Oh yeah for sure

gregsabo 13 days ago

i mean it its an early 2nd for a late first seems like you are giving bryce for free

cwmoorez 13 days ago

I don't know, if the 25 first is early I would probably hold it, I understand why you would take the Young side in SF but I was concerned about him coming into the NFL and he hasn't done anything to make me feel better. He's in a bad situation in Carolina, and I'm not sure he is going to get out of it before it breaks him, hope I'm wrong, I would rather have Baker or Cousins, Goff

PeteJonesFF 13 days ago

His 2nd is forsure going to be an early 2nd My 1st I’m projecting to be mid- late

PeteJonesFF 13 days ago

I currently have CJ and Dak

A440 12 days ago

Young and the pick for sure

A440 12 days ago

I’d actually do Young by himself there, honestly (though, I’m in the minority). The pick is just gravy

trade
OldeManStrength  •  7 seconds ago

Got an offer of Tee Higgins and Corley for Drake London. I really don’t want Corley. How far apart is a counter of Higgins and Mixon for London? 14 team 1qb por

trade
Glass83  •  3 minutes ago

12 Man Superflex Dynasty PPR A) Garret Wilson B) 25 early 1st/25 early 2nd/ 27 mid first

trade
lcclax24  •  10 minutes ago

12 tm SF PPR: Jonathon Brooks or Cook and Kendre Miller?

LandoLakes75  •  15 minutes ago

Rank in SF, no tep: Bowers, Kincaid, Pacheco, Jacobs, BTJ

trade
sharknado444  •  19 minutes ago

12t, ppr, SF, start 10 Give: 1.10, 1.11, 25 1st and 2nd and Kupp. GET: ARSB, Rachad White and Curtis Sameul?

trade
BloodEagle777  •  23 minutes ago

What’s the value difference between MHJ and Nabers in SF? MHJ Or Nabers, Danny Dimes, Jakobi Meyers

gregsabo  •  26 minutes ago

Dear FF Advice family, today was special, i'll just start by saying i love yall. This is my 4th year being active in this thread (not that you care!!) during the offseason and the debates have been great this offseason (not just 1 or 2 trusted opinions). Today we were able to debate in peace with no spambots. so just keep it up team the people need us.

LandoLakes75  •  36 minutes ago

Would you rather have BTJ or McConkey?