CheeseburgerWalrus1 13 days ago

@DamnImFun your team is the EXACT team that needs the 1.01 lol

jimmikmik 13 days ago

Nice team

🕒 Latest
TheRisingRams 13 days ago

Get MHJ

A440 13 days ago

Whether 1-qb or SF matters a lot here, as does league size and your other picks. Also matters what you’re thinking of trading for. With that team, I could see trading the pick for, say a fair amount of future capital. I could also see you using it in MHJ, or trading down and grabbing a top WR and a QB (in 1-qb, which this seems like). Lots of things you can do with it…depends on context.

DamnImFun 13 days ago

It’s super flex. A guy wants to trade up from the 1.04. He’s willing to give me the 1.04 and other picks or players. I got the 1.01 from another trade.

MuricasTeam1 13 days ago

I agree with @CheeseburgerWalrus1 - you should take Caleb. You are loaded, but need a QB. So you should make that pick unless you can flip 1.1 for a high end proven QB (which is probably unlikely).

gregsabo 13 days ago

bijan gibbs n hall are you for real?

notnowchief 13 days ago

How does one get 4 first round picks in the same draft year? Bijan Gibbs njigba Addison. And still have lamb hall and st brown

tmess95 13 days ago

Caleb

astronamicall  •  3 minutes ago

12 Team SF PPR | A) 25 1st and 2nd (Mid) B) 1.11 (Likely to be BTJ or Worthy) and Wicks

trade
kingjuno33  •  1 hour ago

10 team sf trade Baker Myfield and 25 5th receive 25 late 1st t burks my other qbs are Lamar t law kyler

trade
mattech12  •  2 hours ago

10team Start 9 SF league: I have WRs: Garrett Wilson, Aiyuk, London, Dell and Rice I have the 1.07, realistically who can I add to the 1.07 for J. Chase?

trade
Z-HORN  •  2 hours ago

A)Jayden Reed B) K Coleman

trade
OldeManStrength  •  3 hours ago

Got an offer of Tee Higgins and Corley for Drake London. I really don’t want Corley. How far apart is a counter of Higgins and Mixon for London? 14 team 1qb por

trade
Glass83  •  3 hours ago

12 Man Superflex Dynasty PPR A) Garret Wilson B) 25 early 1st/25 early 2nd/ 27 mid first

trade
lcclax24  •  3 hours ago

12 tm SF PPR: Jonathon Brooks or Cook and Kendre Miller?

LandoLakes75  •  3 hours ago

Rank in SF, no tep: Bowers, Kincaid, Pacheco, Jacobs, BTJ