Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
zakainsworth  •  13 days ago

What are your honest thoughts on this team? 1 qb 2 rb 2 wr 1 te 2 flex 1 pt ppr-12 team league. QB-A-rich Deshaun Watson Bryce Young RB- Bijan Charbonet Kendre Miller Chuba Hubbard Sean Tucker Rashaad Penny WR-JSN D London George Pickens Jordan Addison TE-laporta, kmet Picks 1.01, 1.06, 1.09 2.01, 2.06, 2.07 and the first picks in rounds 3-5

🔥 Hot Takes
A440 13 days ago

Agree with the general sentiment by garden. I’d wait till after the NFL draft or potentially in your rookie draft. Your pick values are high, but ambiguous right now. People will start salivating a lot more when they can link picks to faces after the NFL draft, or even better when that player is staring them in the face when your pick is on the clock

🕒 Latest
JamieSavs 13 days ago

I think 2025/2026, this team could be the a legit favourite. I just don’t think this year will be its time.

garden91 13 days ago

Having the position advantages at rb with bijan Laporta at TE and arich with his rushing you just need a couple more pieces and you’re good to go!

JamieSavs 13 days ago

That’s also why I’d be careful trading those picks for players like Mixon. Sure it improves your chances this year, but if it doesn’t hit this year, it’s a set back.

A440 13 days ago

You’re 2-3 major players away from compete right now. But at worst case, smart trading at peak values puts you in the pole position next year

zakainsworth 13 days ago

We do 24 hour slow drafts so it’s a lot of time to negotiate

CheeseburgerWalrus1 13 days ago

@zakainsworth if you get MHJ plus use 2-3 of those picks on RB’s and even one or two of them hit you’re a strong competitive team

samyesco08 12 days ago

it’s honestly not the best. I would make trades for a rb. Even a qb. 5/10

trade
JasonHuf  •  14 minutes ago

🚨What side you taking? 10Man superflex TEP🚨 Team A: Waddle & 2.04 Team B: Tee Higgins & 1.08

KingYenko  •  19 minutes ago

Dynasty sf. What would you rather have? Gibson, A.T. Perry and a 25 third or Zeke and a 25 second

trade
fooseballfan  •  21 minutes ago

Was just offered Derrick Henry for 2.5. That’s a no brainer accept right?

trade
kingjuno33  •  29 minutes ago

10 team sf my qbs are Lamar t law kyler baker give baker and 25 5th receive t burks ans 25 late 1st

fooseballfan  •  33 minutes ago

Middle of 2nd round. Do you like Corum, Corley or Legette?

SpartySteve  •  51 minutes ago

How far apart are D Smith and Tank Dell? Would you trade either for the 2.02 and 2.05? 10 team 1QB.

trade
bcollins0122  •  55 minutes ago

12T SF TEP Competing team. Roster is solid. I’m just trying to build depth. Send: Minshew to AOC owner Receive: Z Moss + McLaurin Can I get more?

misc
TrashMann69  •  1 hour ago

I’ve got a dynasty superflex team with Justin fields as my only QB… The picks I have this year are 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.06 My team is top half in the league with receivers. Should I draft 2 QBs and MHJ or only go 1QB and take top talent elsewhere?