Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
questionmark  •  13 days ago
trade

Hey all! 12 team sf. I've taken over an orphan (free) a total rebuild with no 2024 picks, I know I know, I said it was free lol. I've been sent an offer from, imo the top contender, who's only weakness is rb. He has offered the following: I send Jacobs, Hubbard, and Pittman. I get 2024 1.05, 4.10, 2025 let's say mid 1st, and a 2025 mid 3rd. Would this be worth my while? Any advice is greatly appreciated, thanks.

🕒 Latest
Flyingchop 13 days ago

Do it!! 1.05 this year is a great pick

Townies1 13 days ago

Hes adding 3 players to his roster

Townies1 13 days ago

He needs to cut 3 guys

Townies1 13 days ago

Maybe add a lower guy from his roster that u like

A440 13 days ago

Meh…I think you can and almost have to do better if those are your only assets. In an extreme rebuild you almost HAVE to trade players at their peak times, which means in season

TIPS 13 days ago

Nah I don’t think that hits the mark

Castro1575 13 days ago

Well look at it in reality Pittman just came off a really good year look at the numbers. He had only 2 or 3 bad games and that was towards the end. So he’s gonna be working hard to be a top WR this year. Hubbard is the iffy. If Carolina trusts him. I see no wrong in him. Sanders can’t do much. So I see Hubbard putting in some work to be a top tier back this coming year. And Jacob’s… he was the top back two years ago. Raiders overall were bad for him and in general. IMO the packers will be great and I see Jacob’s showing his full potential out and showing even more Now the 1.05 is maybe odunze, bowers. Then a 4.10 and a future 1st and 3rd. Your giving up 3 starters for 1 starter this year and one next year. I wouldn’t not touch the accept button at any point in time

RaidersBaby  •  1 minute ago

Dynasty SF 10 team start 9 I’m at pick 1.07 A. Worthy B. Bowers C. McCarthy D. Brooks Not TEP and don’t Need QB

trade
DrSteveBrule2  •  3 minutes ago

Late 2025 2nd or Marshawn Lloyd?

trade
Good01  •  7 minutes ago

12 Team SF A) Trevor Lawrence B) Will Levis & 2024 1.10

trade
BRYCEx  •  11 minutes ago

Would you trade AJ Dillion for the 3.12? Superflex

misc
matt2o  •  15 minutes ago

Who’s starting Zack Moss or Chase Brown?

trade
mminasian  •  17 minutes ago

Dynasty advice As a contender what do you do with Mayer now that hes a backup

trade
FlaccoLover69  •  22 minutes ago

2027 2nd or Trey Lance? (Superflex)

JMcloud  •  29 minutes ago

Heat check on JSN! What is his current value given his rookie year? Where would you slot him compared to this years WR class?