🕒 Latest
Bode960 13 days ago

Hall

B3rdman 13 days ago

I’d say it’s a fair deal but I want Breece

TIPS 13 days ago

No

cwmoorez 13 days ago

I would consider it, I think Hall is possibly the best RB in the NFL right now but I'm not going over pay for him in dynasty, I love having a number one RB but top wr are going to get me more wins

A440 13 days ago

Kinda depends on your roster, tbh. I like Breece here at face value, but only if my team makes sense with him.

JamieSavs 13 days ago

I’m taking the package

samyesco08 12 days ago

Good trade.

trade
sharknado444  •  3 minutes ago

12t, ppr, SF, start 10 Give: 1.10, 1.11, 25 1st and 2nd and Kupp. GET: ARSB, Rachad White and Curtis Sameul?

trade
BloodEagle777  •  7 minutes ago

What’s the value difference between MHJ and Nabers in SF? MHJ Or Nabers, Danny Dimes, Jakobi Meyers

gregsabo  •  10 minutes ago

Dear FF Advice family, today was special, i'll just start by saying i love yall. This is my 4th year being active in this thread (not that you care!!) during the offseason and the debates have been great this offseason (not just 1 or 2 trusted opinions). Today we were able to debate in peace with no spambots. so just keep it up team the people need us.

LandoLakes75  •  20 minutes ago

Would you rather have BTJ or McConkey?

Bode960  •  22 minutes ago

Kyler owner is interested in making a trade with me, that would include me giving him my 1.5+ somethin...... In this rebuild, and with this roster , it makes alot more sense to buy Kyler with the 1.5+, and get MHJ with my 1.1 instead of getting Caleb, right ?? Whatd yall think. My roster & picks below. AR Daniel Jones Monty Gus Hines ARSB JSN Reed  Flowers Burks Hurst Ertz Higbee I own the 1.1...1.5...1.7....1.12....2.1...2.5 ....3.1

trade
smcdonald87  •  40 minutes ago

SF Dynasty Do I trade picks 1.07 & 1.11 for AJ Brown?

trade
bluntsbootybands  •  54 minutes ago

Wanting to trade 1.03 24 pick. Any ideas for players who would be worth it?

trade
DrSteveBrule2  •  1 hour ago

12T SF PPR 1.0 TEP A: Engram and Wicks B: Tee