Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
PeteJonesFF  •  13 days ago
trade

Got offered the 2.03 for Zamir White

🕒 Latest
JMOTED 13 days ago

I wouldn’t. I love Zamir— I like several RBs in this class, but i don’t think a single one of them is a better runner than White. So don’t I think it matters what LV does in the draft. I’d buy ZW at 2.03 all day…..

A440 13 days ago

Keep him and take a chance, or get good value now before the draft. 2.03 is a good value for him. The draft will either skyrocket his value, or plummet it. You could legitimately be looking at a mid first or a mid to late third (if that) immediately after the NFL draft.

TIPS 13 days ago

I love that in a Superflex. 1QB I’d keep Zamir

Bode960 12 days ago

I agree ^

TheDarkRemains 12 days ago

I'd take the pick in SF pretty easily. Ton of valuable RBs will be available with better draft capital.

RaidersBaby 12 days ago

Take that…

carsonwwells 12 days ago

i traded away zamir for this about a month ago, good value i think

trade
tforgie314  •  3 minutes ago

Feel like I need RB help. 1QB PPR Dynasty 2024 1.09 or Josh Jacobs Current RBs: Saquon, Kyren, Aaron Jones, Pollard and Dobbins Stay put with the 1.09 and draft Benson or Brooks? Or target someone else besides Jacobs?

ReallyHIM11  •  7 minutes ago

Love or Murray dynasty?

trade
YourBoiMJ  •  21 minutes ago

🚨Which side you taking?🚨 A) Josh Jacobs, Gabe Davis, 2025 1st B) 1.1, JSN

trade
RopNASTY  •  30 minutes ago

10 team SF. Its a 3 way trade but just want to make sure my parts are not giving up too much. Give 24)1.8, 25) 1st, 26) 1st, CJ Stroud, Fields and Stidham. Get Kyler Murray, JJ, 24) 1.2 (MHJ), and Palmer.

matthursh  •  38 minutes ago

10 Team, Dynasty, S/F - Which side of the trade wins - Q. Johnston and the 2.5 for R. Rice?

Bryan_Lee  •  38 minutes ago

12 Team PPR Superflex Dynasty. Trade away DK (or JSN), 1.05 and lat 2025 first for 1.04 and Olave?

TheRisingRams  •  47 minutes ago

RATE MY TWO TEAMS DRAFT CLASSES S to F- Patriots And Panthers (Im now a Pats fan because of Drake Maye 😂)

trade
TheStunners316  •  1 hour ago

Half PPR 1 QB 3 WR start Trade Bijan for Nico, Addison and a 2025 first