Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
crb2121  •  13 days ago

10 man 1 QB - I have picks 1.07-2.01 and wanted to see everyone's opinions on who I should grab in the draft. My team is already well off in every area and I've already tried to package to move up and it doesn't work, unless I will severely overpay. Looking to just grab 4 WRs and an RB (but open to hear suggestions on what I should do)

๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot Takes
CheeseburgerWalrus1 12 days ago

@crb2121 1QB those picks are gonna be completely dependent on draft capital and landing spot. Just take best player available at the time

latecommer 12 days ago

1.07 = Rome or Bowers, 2.01 top RB or backup QnB in a ten man league Penix or Nix will be there

cwmoorez 12 days ago

Sounds like you have a plan to me, I would expect to draft a starting wr with the 1.07 and probably would end up taking receivers with the other picks as well, but don't lock yourself into that, take the value of it's there end sounds like you are in the position to gamble on a rookie with potential that you like if you want to

TIPS 12 days ago

^^^ Agreed because Xavier Worthy is likely to be in the range of your picks today, but if the Chiefs draft him the fantasy community would break at the seams and he will be the 1.03 over Odunze before we know it.

A440 13 days ago

Ask this question in a week or two. We can speculate to an extent the top talents, but past those, not only is it situationally dependent, but it doesnโ€™t really matter because it can all change right after the draft

๐Ÿ•’ Latest
crb2121 13 days ago

QB: Lamar and Stroud; RB: Cook, JT, Javonte, Henry; WR: JJ, Puka, Evans, Kupp, Keenan, Pickens, M. Williams; TE: Pitts, Njoku

crb2121 12 days ago

@A440 @TIPS good point ๐Ÿ˜‚

L85 12 days ago

Bpa and use as leverage for trades

latecommer 12 days ago

Who is worth trading my #1 pick in my dynasty league

latecommer 12 days ago

I have C J superflex

trade
tforgie314  •  17 seconds ago

Feel like I need RB help. 1QB PPR Dynasty 2024 1.09 or Josh Jacobs Current RBs: Saquon, Kyren, Aaron Jones, Pollard and Dobbins Stay put with the 1.09 and draft Benson or Brooks? Or target someone else besides Jacobs?

ReallyHIM11  •  4 minutes ago

Love or Murray dynasty?

trade
YourBoiMJ  •  18 minutes ago

๐ŸšจWhich side you taking?๐Ÿšจ A) Josh Jacobs, Gabe Davis, 2025 1st B) 1.1, JSN

trade
RopNASTY  •  26 minutes ago

10 team SF. Its a 3 way trade but just want to make sure my parts are not giving up too much. Give 24)1.8, 25) 1st, 26) 1st, CJ Stroud, Fields and Stidham. Get Kyler Murray, JJ, 24) 1.2 (MHJ), and Palmer.

matthursh  •  34 minutes ago

10 Team, Dynasty, S/F - Which side of the trade wins - Q. Johnston and the 2.5 for R. Rice?

Bryan_Lee  •  34 minutes ago

12 Team PPR Superflex Dynasty. Trade away DK (or JSN), 1.05 and lat 2025 first for 1.04 and Olave?

TheRisingRams  •  43 minutes ago

RATE MY TWO TEAMS DRAFT CLASSES S to F- Patriots And Panthers (Im now a Pats fan because of Drake Maye ๐Ÿ˜‚)

trade
TheStunners316  •  1 hour ago

Half PPR 1 QB 3 WR start Trade Bijan for Nico, Addison and a 2025 first