Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
I_Like_TDs  •  12 days ago
trade

Dynasty SF: Give Fields, Puka, Cooper and Get the 1.01

🔥 Hot Takes
A440 12 days ago

There’s more, only cuz I think their trade value is higher, but those are players I would not trade because I value them more

🕒 Latest
A440 12 days ago

The first step is to stop looking at your H2H scores as my total vs your total. Those totals are the aggregate of your individual H2H positions (QB1 v QB1, RB2 v RB2, TE v TE…I’ll get to flex in a second). Not groundbreaking, I know, but it’s incredibly important. It’s the aggregate of those point differentials that determine the winner. So it stands to reason that inner-positional point differentials are the key to winning. Next, look back through many years of fantasy outputs by position and sort by ppg avg. what you will see is a top tier of players, then a significant point break, a second, and potentially third or fourth, depending on depth of position. The key takeaway though is that ALL positions regress to a point where there’s no significant difference between them (and this happens a LOT faster than most would think). This is why difference makers matter more than speculation. This is also how a position like TE can be the most important, because having a top guy can give you a significant advantage over nearly every other player in your league. This is also the reason why what QBs you have, even in SF, matter a lot less (QBs by and large have the most shallow point differential across all starting QBs…this is why they are not as valued in 1-QB leagues despite still being the highest scorers, even if people don’t realize this is why). Flex position is the only place where you cross-compare. However, it’s important to keep in mind that you’re only looking at which position tends to score more, rather than which player. A QB in a SF, is better, not because of the quality of their points, but because they consistently score 13-16 points. Compared to what would be your RB3, WR3, or TE2, this is a no-brainer, but if your opponent is starting a QB too…it’s mostly a wash. But in all flex, in general, you look at the position v position to determine your starter. Which position scores the most points. Use the above approach as a baseline and add in what you already know and do, and I promise you you’ll find significant advantage over the heard mentality. The “most important position” changes. As I said, for the last 5+ years, it’s been TE you gain the most out of with a top tier player. But after getting so many new top-tier guys last year, it’s more watered down. Looking at it now, I’d say it’s RB you can make the most bang for your buck. Oddly, you can look at whatever position everyone else seems to devalue, and that’s likely the one you can make the most bang, but not always.

garden91 12 days ago

God damn hitting us with some knowledge here ^^

garden91 12 days ago

Feels criminal reading this for free lol

A440 12 days ago

You use the above as your baseline, THEN add in your talent knowledge, matchup knowledge, knowledge of perceived and actual values, situational (team situation) knowledge, and your ability to prospect talent into the future to enhance that baseline, rather than using it as your baseline to begin with. You’ll start to see why I say things like “valuing the #1 pick as if they are already a difference maker actually devalues that player”. Because the realized value of them is enhanced by the open-ended possibility. If you place a value on them defined by that open-ended possibility, you actually lose that upside value entirely, and it’s an abject failure if in the very likely event that they perform to the average.

I_Like_TDs 12 days ago

So in a best ball SF… what would you do with this roster? It’s very good imo, but always looking to tweak it to make it more of contender if possible. I have zero picks. Just sit on it? QB: Herbert, Richardson, Fields RB: Bijon, CMC, Kyren, Ekeler, Warren WR: JJ, Chase, Tyreek, Puka, Waddle, Deebo, Cooper TE: McBride, Andrews. T. Hill

A440 12 days ago

For BB, that’s a pretty tight team (actually for any format, but even more in BB). I can see why you were looking to deal Puka now, I just think you’re not getting value. I’d look to add Russel Wilson and Likely, and that’s about it. I think the Pitt QB will be better than most think, and I doubt I need to explain Likely. I’d say wait and deal for them when you need them, but with no picks, you’d be in a tough spot to pay a premium for them. Having Hill and Waddle almost guarentees you get one game breaker a week between them. Deebo is an excellent BB play and I already mentioned Cooper (who isn’t what he used to be, but still has that game or two a year). So, my only concern is the QB depth and the TE depth if Andrews goes down. Hill (TE/QB) is excellent for those splash plays too though. Obviously age is starting to become an issue at RB and WR some, with no picks to rebuild youth with, but I think you’d probably be the legit favorite the next 2 years with the few moves I mentioned.

samyesco08 12 days ago

noo. Puka gonna be insane. I wouldn’t do that

yourmomshouse1  •  3 minutes ago

12 Team Dynasty SF Half PPR On the clock at 2.04 Trey Benson Keon Coleman Blake Corum Xavier Legette Is Keon the easy pick?

LandoLakes75  •  3 minutes ago

In dynasty, would you rather have Dak, Daniels, Tua, Goff, or Maye as your qb2 to Burrow?

rate
drperky  •  15 minutes ago

10 team SF PPR QBS: stroud, hurts, baker RBS: kamara, kyren, tyjae, kendre, chase brown, Jerome ford WRS: JJ, Mike evans, nico, JSN, dontayvion, Quentin johnston, jahan dotson TEs: kincaid, Ferguson I hold the 1.02, who should I be targeting?

19solutionz  •  18 minutes ago

I drafted an all white team (SF Dynasty TEP)- QBs- Justin Herbert, Trevor Lawrence, Will Levis RBs- CMC, Will Shipley WRs- Kupp, Thielen, Luke McCaffrey, Hunter Renfrow, Ladd Mcconkey TEs-Laporta, Bowers, Hock

trade
Burlierhydra601  •  33 minutes ago

12 team SF PPR: Brian Robinson, Godwin, 1.12, for 1.08. Will get either JJ or Maye with 1.08, and my QBs are Dak and Goff. WRs are DK, AmonRa, Keenan, Christian Kirk and Godwin.

SpartySteve  •  42 minutes ago

1QB 10 team 6pt rushing TD dynasty. Mahomes or Hurts?

trade
ccrawls19  •  56 minutes ago

12 Teams 1/2 PPR 1 QB Start 9 Side A Isiah Pacheco Side B 2.2

_Jagger_  •  57 minutes ago

was offered swift and aiyuk for kyren williams.... i have the option to not take aiyuk and get a 2025 1st