Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
bcollins05  •  13 days ago
wdis

12 TM SF .75 TEP I have the 1.04...if Daniel's is there, I'm taking him..my question is, is the TEP in this league worth giving Bowers a look over Nabers or even Rome if Caleb and Daniels are gone?? Am I overreacting as a UGA fan and just looking for a reason to pick him?

🔥 Hot Takes
TIPS 13 days ago

If Daniels is gone, take Nabers 100/100 times even if he is on the Giants, to the chagrin of @CheeseburgerWalrus1

CheeseburgerWalrus1 13 days ago

@bcollins05 100% over reacting. Only way I take Bowers is if he goes to the Chargers at 5 (or 11….) and Rome goes to the Giants Nabers over both of them regardless of landing spot 99/100 times

fooseballfan  •  7 minutes ago

Pick 2.05. I already have a bunch of dart throw WRs. Would you take Corum over Legette?

trade
tforgie314  •  14 minutes ago

Feel like I need RB help. 1QB PPR Dynasty 2024 1.09 or Josh Jacobs Current RBs: Saquon, Kyren, Aaron Jones, Pollard and Dobbins Stay put with the 1.09 and draft Benson or Brooks? Or target someone else besides Jacobs?

ReallyHIM11  •  18 minutes ago

Love or Murray dynasty?

trade
YourBoiMJ  •  32 minutes ago

🚨Which side you taking?🚨 A) Josh Jacobs, Gabe Davis, 2025 1st B) 1.1, JSN

trade
RopNASTY  •  40 minutes ago

10 team SF. Its a 3 way trade but just want to make sure my parts are not giving up too much. Give 24)1.8, 25) 1st, 26) 1st, CJ Stroud, Fields and Stidham. Get Kyler Murray, JJ, 24) 1.2 (MHJ), and Palmer.

matthursh  •  48 minutes ago

10 Team, Dynasty, S/F - Which side of the trade wins - Q. Johnston and the 2.5 for R. Rice?

Bryan_Lee  •  49 minutes ago

12 Team PPR Superflex Dynasty. Trade away DK (or JSN), 1.05 and lat 2025 first for 1.04 and Olave?

TheRisingRams  •  57 minutes ago

RATE MY TWO TEAMS DRAFT CLASSES S to F- Patriots And Panthers (Im now a Pats fan because of Drake Maye 😂)