Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
VaultDwellers  •  13 days ago
trade

12 Team Dynasty Superflex PPR A. 1.01, 3.05 B. 1.02, 1.05, 2.07 Biggest need is QB.

🔥 Hot Takes
A440 13 days ago

Hell, I’d take B, then wait till in draft and trade one of the picks for your QB, and take a difference maker with the other

🕒 Latest
ChiefHAL 13 days ago

B for sure

aweldon 13 days ago

B not close

TIPS 13 days ago

B. That way you can possibly get 2 QBs

Duizendblad 13 days ago

B, draft who you think is the best player available and trade for need. If you draft for need, you may end up reaching for QBs like ridder & willis

Duizendblad 13 days ago

obviously not at 1.01 but if you had a late 1st

A440 13 days ago

B

ShawnPulkk 13 days ago

B!!!

trade
matt2o  •  7 minutes ago

SF Dynasty 10man (3WR) (.5TEP) Rank these guys or pick your poison. Kmet, Amari, AD Mitch, or Dotson?

trade
ChillCam  •  8 minutes ago

10 team SF TE Premium league. Is this a good trade? The guy who would be getting A is loaded at QB and has Lamar. I think it’s a pretty good offer but, if not what would even this trade out? I’ve toyed with the idea of adding Rachaad White to A and asking for his 25 1st which would be a late one. Thanks! A) Garrett Wilson, Mark Andrews, 3.01 B) 1.03, 2.03, Kyle Pitts

trade
Bryan_Lee  •  14 minutes ago

12 Team PPR Superflex Dynasty. What would you add on top of the 1.05 to move up to the 1.04?

ReallyHIM11  •  18 minutes ago

Zamir White worth sending 2025 1st round pick for dynasty? I have Kyle murray nd Jordan Love at QB with solid WRs

trade
allbarkley  •  25 minutes ago

Which trade would you rather do. TLaw, Bowers, 26 2nd For Arich, Kelce Or TLaw, Pitts, 26 2nd For Arich, Kelce League is 10 man sf 2point tep

trade
Alibaba42  •  26 minutes ago

10 man SF PPR A) Xavier Worthy B) Legette, 25 1st Which side?

trade
KL715  •  35 minutes ago

2 QB DYNASTY A-1.06 B- CMAC WHO WINS?

trade
Machchiken  •  41 minutes ago

Ten teams start 12 and must start two QBs. I lost last year because fields went down, and Howell got benched. I have Lamar and now Daniel Jones in this format. Start two tight ends have McBride and Kincaid This is the question! Should I trade ⏬ “Jsn + Dotson + 2025 first” “”For!”” “Nabors + 2025 3rd and 4th” I have London, Rome, Olave, Amari Cooper, Cupp, Hopkins, and Shakir I traded away Christian Watson and Jaylen Warren for Daniel Jones, chig, Hopkins, and a third because i had traded my pick away.