Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
rigo2020201  •  13 days ago
trade

Rate this 3 man team 10 man SF PPR 100 FAAB budget I got: Ridley, Najee $35 I sent: Diontae, Zack Moss Team B got: Swift, London, McBride Team B sent: Barkley, Ridley, Hock, $35 Team C got: Barkley, Hock, Diontae, Zack Moss Team C sent: Swift, Najee, London, McBride

🔥 Hot Takes
TIPS 13 days ago

Team C is a dummy and you’re lucky he said yes to this monstrosity for himself. Team B made out like a bandit. You did pretty good considering what you sent and what you got in return.

🕒 Latest
PlutosWorld 13 days ago

People gotta stop trading just to trade in the offseason

Noga2003 13 days ago

i’m going to be the odd man out and say c won the trade get two top twenty four rbs an above average tight end and the number one option in carolina is soild losing london sucks and mcbride to hock is about even as much as i like mcbride team a lost this trade the most in my eyes

PlutosWorld 13 days ago

Those RBs are worth absolutely nothing in Dyansty, you’re wild.

Noga2003 13 days ago

b teams move is lateral because while they upgraded at wr im not sure they upgraded at tight end and they got a rb who i believe will be somewhere in the thirty range

PlutosWorld 13 days ago

Moss at best a one year rental, that’s if he even survives the draft. Barkley is cool and all but he’s 27 and not getting younger. You’d be lucky to get a 1.10 for the guy rn in most competitive leagues.

PlutosWorld 13 days ago

Hockenson tore his ACL mid year he’s missing most if not the whole year. They lost Kirk so he’s prolly not getting pepperd like he was last season. Diontae Johnson isn’t even worth mentioning let’s be real. Dudes been irrelevant for the last 2 years. Maybe a new system he benefits from but to even compare to London is blasphemy Lol

levi2927 13 days ago

congrats to team B but team C is dumb asl

trade
Murray4434  •  3 minutes ago

12 team PPR Non-SF: Was offered this deal for Puka, would I be giving up too much? Give: Keenan, 25 1st, 26 1st (both projected late picks) Receive: Puka, 25 mid 2nd

trade
alfyflrs13  •  5 minutes ago

MT, Hunt and Kendrick Bourne, Jimmy G droppable? 12tm SF

SugarShane2  •  14 minutes ago

DK, Jayden Reed, or Brian Thomas for my wr3 in dynasty? (It’s a start 3 wr league)

trade
gordonbowie  •  16 minutes ago

Superflex dynasty. .ppr. Rebuild 12 team Breece hall Or Early 25 1st., early to mid 2025 1st. 2026 2nd. 3.11 this year and josh Palmer.

trade
donnyhil  •  22 minutes ago

Would you move Breece straight up for LaPorta in .75TEP?

trade
VaultDwellers  •  23 minutes ago

12 Team Dynasty Superflex PPR TEP A. 1.05, 1.09, 3.02 B. 1.01 QBs are ARich, Young, Minshew. So, QB is a big need. I currently have 1.01. Was offered A. I figure I could possibly get Maye at 1.05. Told him I'd probably need his 1.07 instead of his 1.09. Your thoughts?

trade
PeteJonesFF  •  28 minutes ago

Superflex Aiyuk or Addison

Devero777  •  41 minutes ago

Dynasty PPR Superflex start 9 CMC Or Brooks, Adams, pearsell (Have a massive hole at rb that cmc could fix for a couple of years)