Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
LandoLakes75  •  13 days ago
trade

12 Team SF A) Aiyuk B) Nico and Shakir

πŸ”₯ Hot Takes
Boltergeist78 13 days ago

Nico and Shakir all day and twice on Sundays! If ya'll think Shakir isn't going to be a huge part of this offense you're sadly mistaken. They just let Gabe and Diggs walk...does this not rosnate? lol Also, look at his production when he did play. The guy is a flat out dawg and can friggin catch ( the whole point of being a wr lol)

πŸ•’ Latest
LeejayRichards 13 days ago

Pretty fair. Shakir would be on waivers before my roster most likely, so it’s all about what you prefer. I think Nico will have bigger weeks but aiyuk is very consistent

ChaseA97 13 days ago

Aiyuk

Boltergeist78 13 days ago

Collins and Stroud have a thing and it's only going to grow.

cobanz 13 days ago

Aiyuk

UrTrashBud 13 days ago

i’d lowkey take the nico side if u want potential upside @LandoLakes75 i think shakir can also be a big part in that offence and nico is the red zone guy for the Texans.. they just have great chemistry overall so the hall will get spread out more but he’s 6’4 210+

UrTrashBud 13 days ago

diggs is essentially on a 1 year deal now too so after he’s gone Nico is to the moon.

CheeseburgerWalrus1 12 days ago

@LandoLakes75 Aiyuk not close for me

LandoLakes75  •  5 minutes ago

In a 10 Team 1QB, would you take Luke McCaffrey or Brenden Rice over Jaleel McLaughlin or Khalil Herbert?

EvilEmpire4  •  5 minutes ago

I asked this predraft, asking again in case change of opinion post draft: Caleb Williams or Purdy/Nabers 12t SF

trade
BijanRobinson  •  6 minutes ago

1QB 14 team .5 PPR A: Jjettas, Swift, 1.14, 3.12 vs B: Waddle, LaPorta, 1.04, 2.05

trade
Alibaba42  •  37 minutes ago

12 man SF PPR A) Breece Hall B) MHJ

trade
thcoyle26  •  41 minutes ago

Dynasty PPR A. Tyreek Hill and 2024 1.12 Or B. 2024 1.02. Have 1.06 and 1.11

danielle591  •  1 hour ago

β€˜β€™got 4man sure winning picks that gonna hit up to $5k send a friend request now let's go green βœ…οΈ don't miss out πŸ’ͺ πŸ’°β€™β€™ β˜οΈπŸ€“

trade
AirJulio11  •  2 hours ago

Dynasty | SF PPR 12 Team I have the 1.01 and 1.03, my QBs are J. Allen, J. Hurts, J. Fields Debating if I should: A) draft Caleb at 1.01 B) move back to the 1.02 C) draft MHJ at 1.01 Cheers

TrinBunz  •  2 hours ago

Should i trade etn for pick 8 in my dynasty sprflex