Rather have purdy and nabers or Caleb in a 12t SF

🔥 Hot Takes
gregsabo 13 days ago

the trade is fine, purdy is fine... just dont want to regret not asking around

🕒 Latest
EvilEmpire4 13 days ago

@ClinicCapp

JamieSavs 13 days ago

If you can get Purdy and Nabers for Caleb, that’s a smash accept.

JamieSavs 13 days ago

Purdy was just QB6 and is about to get a long term contract on a high powered offense. The only reason you aren’t taking him outright over the 1.01 is because he wasn’t a 1st round draft pick.

KingYenko 13 days ago

@ClinicCapp

Steven 13 days ago

Purdy and Nabers

SmashFantastik 13 days ago

Putty and Nutty

gregsabo 13 days ago

@ClinicCapp

trade
DMoneyyy  •  11 minutes ago

Which side you choosing in a 12 man .5 PPR Dynasty League. Especially with the draft results. A. Garrett Wilson, Pollard or Stevenson B. Drake London, Swift

trade
ScoobyTaylor  •  13 minutes ago

Who wins trade in superflex league A: Pick 1.08 (JJ McCarthy) B: Pick 1.12 most likely (Jonathan Brooks or Xavier Worthy) Marquise Brown

DICKSTAINDON  •  20 minutes ago

Is Trey McBride and the 3.06 fair for Drake London? I got LaPorta to and need more WR help! 12 team SF ppr non te prem

trade
PatrioticBlood  •  27 minutes ago

12T SF Dynasty A). Keenan Allen, Kelce and 3.10 Or B). 2025 mid-late 1st, Curtis Samual

LandoLakes75  •  31 minutes ago

(12 Team SF with IDP and full TEP Startup) (Current lineup is T-Law, CD, and Puka) Would you recommend taking Goff as your qb2 at the 4.05, or rather wait until the 5.08 to take a qb2 and take one of the flex players listed here: Etienne, Barkley, K9, Diggs, Devonta, Jacobs, DK, Pittman, London, Tee, and every te besides LaPorta

FearDaReaper23  •  33 minutes ago

Dynasty SF 10 man Mahomes Terry Odunze King henry Or Etn Dak AR Olave

trade
vanderzielky  •  55 minutes ago

Ppr 10 team 1 qb no tep A) burrow tank dell B) aj brown My qbs and wr Burrow, herbert, Purdy Chase arsb dell McLaurin, wicks downs

trade
Kebel  •  59 minutes ago

A) 1.07, 1.09 B) 1.04, 2.04, Calvin Ridley 1QB, standard scoring. I'm in a position to win now. I currently have A, but was offered B.