Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
LandoLakes75  •  13 days ago
trade

Is Jerome Ford a hold for right now? He’s currently my rb3 to Breece and Cook and I’d like to upgrade him but it seems impossible at the moment

🔥 Hot Takes
lukeypoo31 13 days ago

Yup, you likely won’t get much return for him. Maybe a package piece to the Chubb owner, that’s about it

🕒 Latest
gregsabo 13 days ago

he's good not great BUT browns rushing offense seems to be elite regardless who gets the rock

CheeseburgerWalrus1 13 days ago

@LandoLakes75 yeah he’s the definition of a hold. Not gonna get almost ANYTHING in a trade for him, but could end up somewhat valuable if/when Chubb’s not ready. Although I think the Browns are prone to take a 3-4-5th round RB

trade
mrmac_1  •  27 seconds ago

I’m a win now team that’s also set up for the future. Dont have a direct need at rb but I feel like you can never have enough. My turn to pick at 2.4 where I plan to take brooks. I have an offer on the table to flip this pick and a mid third for pachecho and a late 4th. Should I roll with the younger back or smash for pachecho and the guaranteed production the next couple years. I’m feel like the chiefs don’t extend him given his violent running style because he won’t age well. My rbs include the IND CIN and TEN backfield as well as dobbins Zeke and the rest of the CAR backfield

trade
mchittumjr  •  5 minutes ago

10 Team SF Send 1.10 Receive 2025 1st, 2nd, and 4th from this year's champion.

Bode960  •  5 minutes ago

Taking Henry or Barkley in Dynasty ? If price was the same for both

TripleD19  •  12 minutes ago

10 team Superflex At QB- J. Allen, D. Prescott, R. Wilson At WR- G. Davis, JSN, N. Collins, C. Sutton, J. Dotson At TE- K. Pitts, C. Kmet I have the 1.01, 1.04, 1.07 What's everyone doing?

trade
forestdad  •  15 minutes ago

12 team SF half PPR start 10 A) Pittman B) 2025 mid/late 2nd, 2025 early 3rd, 2026 early/mid 2nd

trade
bcollins0122  •  20 minutes ago

10T SF TEP Send: Odunze Receive: Goff + Pacheco Current roster QB: Jayden, Fields, DJ, Levis RB: Rhomondre, Hubbard, Lloyd, trash WR: Puka, London, Rashee, JSN, Kirk, Odunze, Franklin, Legette TE: Muth, Musgrave, Kraft, Sinnot Worth it?

SugarShane2  •  22 minutes ago

Marv or Caleb in SF dynasty startup?

trade
kodabear  •  26 minutes ago

10team no TEP …in need of TE help Trade Montgomery or kamara(rb7) for either A. Ferguson/palmer B. Kmet/shaheed