Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
DaBearrsss  •  13 days ago
trade

12 Team SF TEP start 11 Give: Keenan Allen Receive: 2024 2.06 Good trade? Kind of rebuilding atm

🕒 Latest
Stxmatt 13 days ago

Would be nice to grab a 3rd or get a slightly earlier 2nd but with this class I'm fine with that in a rebuild. Allen went to a worse situation and isn't getting any younger, I don't see you getting more for him next yr.

The_Old_Geezer 13 days ago

Probably best offer you will get this time of year, as it is a good time to be selling picks, and a bad time to be selling players. I got the 1.12 for Keenan Allen by trading him last November, when pick values are down, and player values are higher.

ChrisCah 13 days ago

Probably good to hold to see if a contender needs a WR before trade deadline. Specially if you are only getting a mid pick

cwmoorez 13 days ago

I'd probably hold Keenan, just in case he is only as old and washed up as he was last year, if he crashes I only missed out on a 2.06, I can forgive myself

gregsabo 13 days ago

no sir

lukeypoo31 13 days ago

Likely the best you’ll get straight up. Keenan is a better piece to trade in a package

UrTrashBud 13 days ago

hell no! @DaBearrsss

DenverDucks  •  2 minutes ago

Here’s my team after 6 rounds (12 team SF start 11 PPR: QB: Murray, Goff WR: MHJ, Pittman, JSN TE: Andrews What’s my next pick? Do I draft another WR or QB or add a RB? Best available RBs are probably Najee, Stevenson, Moss, in that range. Cousins and B Young still available

Bode960  •  5 minutes ago

Should I give Flowers or JSN AND Monty to get Pittman? 12 team Superflex PPR league Or do I need to ask for a little piece back in return on top of Pittman?

trade
otlraiders  •  13 minutes ago

14 team dynasty league no SF and standard scoring which side is better? Addison & Mostert Or Waddle

trade
mrmac_1  •  14 minutes ago

I’m a win now team that’s also set up for the future. Dont have a direct need at rb but I feel like you can never have enough. My turn to pick at 2.4 where I plan to take brooks. I have an offer on the table to flip this pick and a mid third for pachecho and a late 4th. Should I roll with the younger back or smash for pachecho and the guaranteed production the next couple years. I’m feel like the chiefs don’t extend him given his violent running style because he won’t age well. My rbs include the IND CIN and TEN backfield as well as dobbins Zeke and the rest of the CAR backfield

trade
mchittumjr  •  18 minutes ago

10 Team SF Send 1.10 Receive 2025 1st, 2nd, and 4th from this year's champion.

Bode960  •  19 minutes ago

Taking Henry or Barkley in Dynasty ? If price was the same for both

TripleD19  •  26 minutes ago

10 team Superflex At QB- J. Allen, D. Prescott, R. Wilson At WR- G. Davis, JSN, N. Collins, C. Sutton, J. Dotson At TE- K. Pitts, C. Kmet I have the 1.01, 1.04, 1.07 What's everyone doing?

trade
forestdad  •  29 minutes ago

12 team SF half PPR start 10 A) Pittman B) 2025 mid/late 2nd, 2025 early 3rd, 2026 early/mid 2nd