Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
ijpelc  •  1 month ago
misc

Do y’all ever trade down in the rookie draft? Got the #1 pick but not sold on Williams as #1 so contemplating trading down. How should I value this

🔥 Hot Takes
ChefBoyRPete 1 month ago

I'm going to assume this is SF & @gregsabo makes a good point, trade down if anything and get multiple 1sts in return. Also this depends somewhat on team construction. If you earned and did not trade for that 1.01 you could probably use a QB in SF 6pts passing. However, let's put this in perspective. Caleb no doubt has the talent. His off script ability, rocket arm, pocket presence etc are extraordinary. I too at times fell victim to prospect fatigue with him like many others, and his character probably annoys me the most. But personally I have never seen a rookie qb with that talent walk into a better situation. They beefed up the OL he has TWO wr1s in Allen and DJ and could add another young stud like odunze at 9. This doesn't even factor in the underrated running back committee behind him that too is capable of doing damage in the pass game.

LTDans40time 1 month ago

And if not, MHJ is just fine at 1.01

gregsabo 1 month ago

Trade down dont trade out

🕒 Latest
Warriors86 1 month ago

It’s not how you value it it’s who in your league really values it. Never let anyone know you don’t like Caleb. Do the opposite keep trying to bring up how great he’s going to be in the group chat and wait for the fishy or fishes that bite. He’s worth whatever some crazy bastard is willing to pay for him

Warriors86 1 month ago

Someone in your league is bound to think he’s the next Patrick mahomes and thinks the bears are going to sky rocket and will pay a hefty price

LTDans40time 1 month ago

Yeah, but like above, don't tip your hand and they'll come knocking on draft day!

ChefHerbie 1 month ago

MHJ is fine in 10TM or less. Taking MHJ 1.01 in 12TM plus isn't wise.

Townies1 1 month ago

Try and get an established high end player n a pick.1.01 is super high value now

gregsabo 1 month ago

Thankful bears got new ownership they have never had such a solid offseason in my life. Still my nightmares of trubisky and fields return, not to mention 8 years of jay culter

LeejayRichards  •  15 seconds ago

Havent heard many people talk about Achane. What are general thoughts since they drafted another RB?

Murray4434  •  12 minutes ago

Pick 1.12; These players are on the board(1QB PPR dynasty) A. Trey Benson B. Adonai Mitchell C. Ricky Pearsall What’s the best pick here? RBs: Bijan, Saquon, Charbonnet, Jonathon Brooks WRs: Nabers, Rashee, Nico, Deebo, Keenan, Doubs

trade
Rellison24  •  18 minutes ago

10 team 1 Qb Give 2.02 and 2.04 Get 1.09

xHappyx  •  21 minutes ago

helpful tip to all u fantasy football ballers, REMEMBER do not just trade for 1st and 2nd round picks in your rookie drafts! Try to trade for a bunch of 3rd round picks. In every 3rd round of rookie drafts theres at least likely one player that hits so the more picks you have the better.

trade
Maalbers20  •  23 minutes ago

12 tm SF Jordan Love and 25 2nd or JJ McCarthy and 25 1st? Both teams will probably be contenders.

trade
Z-HORN  •  39 minutes ago

Is this too much to ask Brock Bowers + TLaw for Herbert? 10 team SF PPR

danielle591  •  44 minutes ago

I got my plays from a group I subscribed to and they've been making my bank rolling daily. Ima send you an invite if you want to tail them too

trade
lukemontgom  •  47 minutes ago

1 Qb start 8: moss, fields, rice, and 2025 1st for breece, tua, and a 2025 2nd