Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
bcollins0122  •  1 month ago
trade

Kendre Miller’s value in SF?

🔥 Hot Takes
Elefawntae 1 month ago

It's good if you are patient, if you need a starter maybe a Diggs owner will be frustrated and take that trade. There is no point trading him for draft picks

LTDans40time 1 month ago

He was taken in the mid 2nd and with NOs cap situation- the owners are gonna know one of two backs in front of him are getting cut. So he’s probably valued higher than that right now. I’d buy for a late 2nd and sell for a top 3 2nd.

MuricasTeam1 1 month ago

I feel like Kamara will be trade, or more likely cut, by New Orleans. If that happens, Kendre’s value will soar. If you have him, I’d hold. If you don’t, and can get him for a 3rd, I would absolutely pull the trigger on that.

🕒 Latest
Sulldaddy 1 month ago

More to the Kamara owner. Id guess mid 3rd rookie picl, but only throwing that out

TIPS 1 month ago

Mid to late 2nd

AwkwardSilence  •  2 minutes ago

Dynasty 10man 1qb2rb2wr1te3flex What would you rather have? A. 1.5 B. Two projected 2025 late firsts I also own the 1.4 in this year's draft and I may get some value back on the 1.5 side potentially.

trade
Tober  •  10 minutes ago

12 team sf A. 1.02(williams), 1.05 B. Tlaw, gibbs

RaidersBaby  •  16 minutes ago

Dynasty SF 10 team start 9 A. 1.05 B. Garrett Wilson

SugarShane2  •  18 minutes ago

Lamar, Hurts, or Jefferson in SF dynasty startup?

rigo2020201  •  28 minutes ago

Estime, Bucky, or Ray Davis? PPR

LeejayRichards  •  29 minutes ago

Havent heard many people talk about Achane. What are general thoughts since they drafted another RB?

Murray4434  •  42 minutes ago

Pick 1.12; These players are on the board(1QB PPR dynasty) A. Trey Benson B. Adonai Mitchell C. Ricky Pearsall What’s the best pick here? RBs: Bijan, Saquon, Charbonnet, Jonathon Brooks WRs: Nabers, Rashee, Nico, Deebo, Keenan, Doubs

trade
Rellison24  •  48 minutes ago

10 team 1 Qb Give 2.02 and 2.04 Get 1.09