Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
TouchdownNinja  •  1 month ago
trade

Part 1 Which do you prefer? A) Hurts B) Chase and 1.10 If you picked ( A ) what else do I add to ( B ) to even up the trade? Part 2 Also should I sell high on 1.02 (probably Marvin Harrison Jr) because he’s close to his value ceiling. Part 3 What should I do with Lamar Jackson? Got Fields, Lamar and Hurts (maybe not for long), Got no RB’s (Best is Tyjae and Aaron), got no WR’s (Hollywood and Amari Cooper, MH Jr if I draft him and Chase if trade goes through.

🕒 Latest
ATrainLane 1 month ago

Depends on what type of league you’re in here. In a 1 QB Chase is more valuable. In a superflex/2 qb he’s about even with Hurts in value

ATrainLane 1 month ago

I prefer B all day to answer the question though

jelly292 1 month ago

In sf I prefer Hurts, I think it needs a better pick like 1.06 area or better, or an early 2nd on top but it's close.

jelly292 1 month ago

You should probably sell the 1.02 for a haul. Your team seems like it's years from competing

zakainsworth 1 month ago

I like B even in SF i would personally try to trade Lamar for a tlaw type plus something-I’m lower than consensus on Lamar due to his injury history and rushing qbs are more likely to get hurt.

Winter99Soldier 1 month ago

B

MuricasTeam1 1 month ago

If it is super flex, you should hold on both Hurts and Lamar. If not, sell one of them - whichever you can get most value out of. If you can take MHJ at 1.2, do it. As someone else above said, you aren’t close. Don’t try to build a team that competes this year. Plan for the future. In which case QBs (if super flex) and young WRs are the most valuable.

trade
NickH122  •  2 minutes ago

Who is the best dynasty asset out of this RB draft class? I think benson has the highest upside in the future.

CamRector  •  3 minutes ago

12 man ppr league dynasty 1.01 Or Addison and 1.12

astronamicall  •  13 minutes ago

Prayers up for Tank Dell

misc
MrGiles  •  13 minutes ago

Every mock I run is buggy , can’t invite people. Get your shit together

misc
PapoSeco  •  24 minutes ago

Who’s the best In what order Rick pearsall , Luke McCaffrey , ja’lynn Polk and Xavier Legette

trade
questionmark  •  24 minutes ago

12 sf. I'm in an absolute rebuild, I've been offered a 2025 1st, 3rd, and 4th (assuming all will be lateish) for Jacobs, fair enough? Any opinions, inputs?

Bavable  •  32 minutes ago

have the 1.06 and the 1.10 first round 2.03 2nd round should I g QB, WR, WR, or WR, QB WR or QB, WR, RB, if so I was thinking Ricky, Coleman, Tory, worthy, or brain Thomas, QB choose is JJ or should I get Jordan Travis for my 3rd pick or maybe FA pick up and have him sit in my taxi till he plays in new York?!

josearzaga  •  34 minutes ago

Is Coleman worth the 1.10? In a SF dynasty half ppr