Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
LandoLakes75  •  29 days ago
trade

Who to drop between Brissett and Mac Jones in SF?

🔥 Hot Takes
The_Old_Geezer 29 days ago

I wouldn't drop either in SF league. QB is where the value is, and you can get a 2nd round pick for either one under certain circumstances. Very few RB's or WR's on your bench have that kind of value. I usually like to keep my bench stocked with backup QB's, so when one goes down, I can sell the backup for a 2nd round pick. Did that with Jake Browning and Joe Flacco last year. Two free 2nds.

I_Like_TDs 29 days ago

Wait to make this decision if you can.. but I’m probably dropping Mac Jones. Probably doesn’t matter in the end, lol.

🕒 Latest
I_Like_TDs 29 days ago

Ya they won’t ever make it into your lineup. Only reason I said Brissett is bc he’s been a serviceable starter.

Townies1 29 days ago

Drop Mac

ZingMaster 29 days ago

Mac. He isn't starting. Brissett will be the starter for some of the year, maybe the whole year. @LandoLakes75

trade
KVPandit  •  5 minutes ago

SF Dynasty: Would you trade away pick 6, 7 and Aiyuk for JJ?

Smoops  •  9 minutes ago

14 team ppr Superflex Dynasty A Waddle B Dell and 2.05

HansYolo  •  13 minutes ago

SF 10 Team: 🅰️ Ceedee Lamb 🅱️ 1.02, 1.05 and 2.06

trade
myGurleysBigTDs  •  15 minutes ago

Dynasty sf ppr 10 team A. 1.05 B. Diggs and 2.07 Or even?

ccoleman25  •  16 minutes ago

Context: 12 Team SF 0.5 PPR. I have the 1.02 and 1.04. Do I take - 1. Harrison Jr. (1.02) + Maye (1.04) OR 2. Daniels (1.02) + Nabers (1.04)

swagno65  •  19 minutes ago

12 Team SF TEP On the clock at 1.06 with McCarthy, Odunze, and Bowers right there for me to take! However I am extremely QB needy! Do I take Odunze to pair with my Dj Moore share or Bowers for TEP purposes or McCarthy to help out the QB room only QB worth mentioning is Geno smith! Thoughts?

trade
PapoSeco  •  30 minutes ago

1.09 Or Tank dell 2Qb Ppr 12 man

xHappyx  •  38 minutes ago

The FINAL xhappyx post- draft fantasy football rookie rankings. Both individual positions and 12 team SF. feel free to ask questions!