Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
alfyflrs13  •  29 days ago
trade

12 team 1QB I have ARSB/Puka/Olave/Godwin/Scary Terry/C Watson. Looking to consolidate and get better WRs. Thoughts on possible ideas?

šŸ•’ Latest
LTDans40time 29 days ago

Bundle Godwin, TMcL & Watson for like a high 1st + potential low-buy like Dotson, QJ, JSN etc. ...Totally league dependent on what you can do. Those are just the guys you could do w/o and not miss anything, but still have walking-around $$$.

GlewisWinz78 29 days ago

Yeah them last 3 can go . Go get some draft capital

jameslock12 29 days ago

Who is ready to hit $14k with $20 tonight Interested should send a friend request or message me directly to get the picks immediately

LeejayRichards 29 days ago

@ClinicCapp

Personally, Iā€™m trading high on Puma. Package him and Godwin for the 1.01

Puka

WolfofRedraft 29 days ago

Shoot I would personally keep St brown, Puka and olave and try to package terry, Godwin and Watson for someone else. Maybe keep Watson just in case and if you really have to trade olave terry and Godwin for maybe a really really high rookie pick this year and try to get MHJ nebors or Rome?

trade
SteBrierley  •  27 seconds ago

12 Team 1QB A, Marvin Harrison B, Trey Mcbride & JSN Which side would is best?

trade
Jerry0804  •  10 minutes ago

Dynasty sf 10 people Would you trade 1.08 for 2.01 and 2.08

yourmomshouse1  •  28 minutes ago

12 team dynasty SF 1/2 PPR I got 1.01, 1.03, 1.09. Who do I grab MHJ or Caleb? I have Kyler Murray and Trey McBride.

trade
ML3  •  37 minutes ago

Would you trade Daniel Jones away for the 2.05?

TonyFusco  •  39 minutes ago

startup sf who am i taking at 1.05 im assuming stroud mahomes allen and hurts go 1-4

zakainsworth  •  46 minutes ago

Carolina just ma pretty good pick. Jatavion Sanders

kingjuno33  •  53 minutes ago

in a 10 team 1 QB league y0u have 1.4 & 1.6 who you taking or are you trying to trade out?? oh and you also have 2.3 2.5 &2.9.. whats the play?? lol

zakainsworth  •  1 hour ago

Do you think pop Douglas has sleeper appeal with the addition of maye?