trade

Austin Ekeler or the 3.09 dynasty

đź•’ Latest
HansYolo 1 month ago

Ekeler

Johnsode25 1 month ago

Ekeler

JMOTED 1 month ago

I kinda feel like Ek is done being a dynasty asset, but I would rather let the sun set on him planted firmly on my roster before I tossed him away for 3.09— UNLESS, we’re literally in the middle of the rookie draft and one of “my guys” falls to that spot— then I’d flip him if the 3.09 owner was down…..

jelly292 1 month ago

Ekeler

Townies1 1 month ago

Eckler has more potential to bounce back than the pick does being relevant

cgorick 29 days ago

Ek for sure, agree with @JMOTED

trade
Alibaba42  •  42 seconds ago

10 man PPR 1 QB A) Aiyuk B) Deebo , 1.09

trade
devindterry  •  1 minute ago

Would you trade Jamar chase for 1.03 and 2025 1st next year. The first next year has good chance to be early first. Other WRs I have are puka Devonta smith Christian Kirk. Trade would leave me with the 1.02 and 1.03

trade
nparatore  •  18 minutes ago

12 team sf PPR .5 te premium 1.08 (bowers best available) and Amari cooper Or Tee Higgins, random 25 1st (assume playoff) and 25 2nd

trade
Evan2k  •  27 minutes ago

A. Justin Fields D'Andre Swift For B. 1.08 2024 What would y’all take ? Super flex 10 man

trade
BBAN7  •  34 minutes ago

Who would you rather have? (PPR) Josh Allen Keon Coleman Or Patrick Mahomes Xavier Worthy

trade
DemBoys4  •  35 minutes ago

What would it take for you to trade away C. Lamb WR? Suggestions: 1.01, G.Wilson WR, D.London WR…

EdsBackpack  •  51 minutes ago

Rank these 4 in SF: Nix, Penix, Brooks, Benson

trade
Jangles99  •  1 hour ago

Trade away: Deshaun and Gibbs Get: Olave, 1.10,3.10 Other QBs and WRs: London,Godwin,Jeudy, Shakir Bryce,Burrow, Geno I have 1.01,2.01,3.01 RB depth is breece, Javonte,zamir,charbonnet