Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
Burlierhydra601  •  1 month ago

New here, need some advice. 12 team sueprflex league, and I have the 1.12 and 2.04, and dont know who to pick. My major players are Dak and Goff at QB, with no real backup, with WRs being Amon-Ra and D.K, but no backup. RBs are good for me. Major concerns are QB and WR. I could also trade up to at the most 1.09.

🔥 Hot Takes
ahettick7 1 month ago

I think there is a clear top 8 in this draft, so I don't think it is worth moving up to 1.09. There still should be decent WR options at 1.12. Really just queue your top 16 players before the draft and take your top guy available

🕒 Latest
gregsabo 1 month ago

1.12 should get you a wr and 204 could get you michael penix maybe...

gregsabo 1 month ago

on draft day i would suggest trying to use these picks to get some veterans for your qb or wr room, rather than use the flier on a rookie, who will/could take a few years to develope.

westhemess9  •  1 minute ago

A) Jermaine Burton B) Ricky persail C) Adonda mitchell

waiver
isaacyoung  •  6 minutes ago

Drop Jonnu Smith or Noah Fant? 10 team dynasty SF TEP

danielle591  •  7 minutes ago

‘’got 4man sure winning picks that gonna hit up to $5k send a friend request now let's go green ✅️ don't miss out 💪 💰’’ ☝️🤓

yourmomshouse1  •  10 minutes ago

12 team dynasty SF 1/2 PPR I got 1.01 & 1.03 and trying to figure out the best combo. Do I go MHJ first and then grab Jayden or Caleb first and then grab Nabers/odunze? Side note: I have Kyler Murray and Trey McBride so if I get MHJ I’ll have 3 cardinals. Should I avoid that?

trade
john4ducks  •  18 minutes ago

12 team SF PPR TEP. Traded away: 1.10 (probably Nix, worthy, Thomas) Got: Diggs, Kittle Thoughts?

Milesgaming35  •  18 minutes ago

SF/PPR Rookie draft in a rebuild. I need all positions and I am looking for long-term value. Who should I draft at the 2.01? A) Penix B) Ladd C) Bensen

misc
HeyHarry  •  21 minutes ago

8 team, SF, Dynasty, start 2QB w/SF. I took MHJ at 1.01 I have Mahomes, TLaw, Stroud and Wilson OTC, who do I take: JJ Worthy T Franklin L McConkey Brooks

DenverDucks  •  29 minutes ago

Startup draft Taking a WR: Bets available: AJ Brown, MHJ, Puka, Olave, G Wilson Who you taking?