Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Advice
Kebel  •  1 month ago
trade

1QB, Standard Scoring (ancient times) If you were a contending team with 1.07 and 1.09, would you rather: A) Trade your picks + to get 1.01 B) Use these picks to get veteran players to push you over the edge (i.e. 1.09 for Derrick Henry) C) Keep the picks and draft

🕒 Latest
ZingMaster 1 month ago

I would trade for veteran, but not Henry. Go younger. With the 1.07 I would target someone like Kyren or Nico, but you will probably have to add something. @Kebel

smokedsalmon  •  16 minutes ago

QB needy team in a 2 QB League - @ 107, do I take Pennix or Rome (if he's there), or Brian Thomas (if he's there.)

trade
LilArmee  •  25 minutes ago

What would you have to get for chase in a dynasty superflex? 1.04 1.06 And what else?

trade
gordonbowie  •  39 minutes ago

TRADE superflex. Ppr. 12 team Receive Jordan Love 3.10 Give. Jonathan Taylor, Godwin, rondale Moore 3.06.

FearDaReaper23  •  42 minutes ago

Dynasty SF 10 man tep JT Or Laporta

trade
kkrysztoforski  •  55 minutes ago

1QB 10 team dynasty ppr A: D Swift B: pick 2.01

danielle591  •  1 hour ago

I got my plays from a group I subscribed to and they've been making my bank rolling daily. Ima send you an invite if you want to tail them too

HansYolo  •  1 hour ago

10 tm SF: James Cook or Bo Nix and Ricky Pearsall

smcdonald87  •  1 hour ago

SF Dynasty start up draft Is it crazy to take Richardson over Burrow or Chase at 1.08? Just think the upside might be much higher