Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Leagues
UrTrashBud  •  10 days ago
Announcement

Watch out for @j2could4 if you’re a commissioner… dude complains a ton in leagues about people running their own teams… I’m in an IDP league and someone was dropping some of their top assets (he messaged me about it and I told him I’d deal with it but I was busy at the time) then he starts acting petty and saying that I don’t know how to run a league and dropping all of his players because I didn’t take action asap… (once again I was busy) but I wanted to give the other player a warning first and let him know ppl had a problem with who he was dropping… then he (j2cloud4) started dropping everyone on his team to be petty.

🕒 Latest
UrTrashBud 10 days ago

This was after I already gave the player who was dropping top assets a warning for who he was dropping.. and told him not to worry about the other persons teams and that I will deal with it. He continues to argue with me and the league mates after I told him i would deal with it.

DanDringus 10 days ago

Don’t play a free league with randoms

PaidDynasty
BluntGuts420  •  27 minutes ago

DYNASTY FF STARTUP - $16 - SUPERFLEX - PPR - IDP 4 SEPARATE - 14 MAN LEAGUES With all separate slow drafts once full 24 man KOTR Championship Bracket 32 man MITB Consolation Bracket PRO WRESTLING THEME TEAMS Select any pro wrestler available, tag teams allowed, no stables 3+ members 🥇 $500 🥈 $250 🥉 $130 KOTR 1st seed receives $16 entry fee back MITB winner receives MITB briefcase and is able to cash which enables them to chose any opponent of their choice at any time before playoffs the following season. (MITB previous matchup will just be switched with whoever MITB holder chose not to face that week.) If interested shoot me a DM or if you have any further questions 😎

PaidDynasty
WMV1994  •  34 minutes ago

Looking to join a fresh start up 10 team dynasty league ppr or half ppr with super flex (2qb) Let me know, also want to play for years to come, so very serious league player Also ready to pay

PaidDynasty
Bruins97  •  43 minutes ago

Dynasty Startup drafting Wednesday. Slow draft 12 hours per pick. Full PPR, looking for 1 person to fill a 12 man active league. Moving from ESPN to Sleeper. Paid league, 200 per season, 1600-600-200 payouts. Shoot me a direct message if you are interested.

Drew92  •  1 hour ago

Looking to get a Devy league started. Dm me if you’re interested

jmoses27  •  1 hour ago

Looking for a person who want to take over a team idp real good team tep idp 24 paid just need 75 for 25 team in comments and the league it has all its picks

FreeLeague
Aces90  •  2 hours ago

http://sleeper.com/i/E37BKKMjAm47

jmoses27  •  2 hours ago

Looking for someone to take on an orphan team pretty decent got all picks 24 paid just need 25 team and the league will be in the comments

FreeDynasty
KingHaroldXIII  •  2 hours ago

https://sleeper.com/i/Vk4wZPaqJEZV Looking to get a full group of people for a dynasty idp league. Hoping to go for a number of years