Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Leagues
D4Kdynastyy  •  13 days ago

Hello everyone . I'm new to the sleeper community . I'm not looking for a league just yet but I want to draft a league in June . Would love to meet some people here in the mean time. If you have any tips tricks or things I should know send me a message. Hope you all have a great weekend . 👍🏻

🔥 Hot Takes
Pickadelphia 13 days ago

I’ll reach out to ya. I can answer all questions and then some! Plus lots of knowledge to pass along with a great group of people who would also lend help. Sleeper is leagues better than other apps especially when it comes to types of mocks

DWilliams 13 days ago

Hello. Good luck with your new league. Have fun and when it comes to dynasty trades, don’t be afraid to lose the battle in order to win the war.

uGotMossD81 13 days ago

Wats up @D4Kdynastyy welcome to sleeper it’s miles above every other platform. Any questions or advice feel free to reach out to me

Townies1 13 days ago

Have some fun Do a few mock drafts.then look over how u like your team.

JayCutl 13 days ago

Also beware of the drolls there are some on here that just like to be fuckin annoying so look out for that a well

JayCutl 13 days ago

Nice to meet you man this app is great probably one of the best Fantasy Football apps out there

Drifters13 13 days ago

Utilize Teer Based drafting

iWannaBlikeMIKE 13 days ago

Let me help you by keeping it simple draft best available and don’t worry about bye weeks! You’re welcome!

bALgAArDiAn 13 days ago

Sleeper is a great fantasy solution. They have decent news, advice, etc. but (I think) their sweet spot is in the functionality and versatility of the actual fantasy football platform. You can customize drafts and mock drafts. Last season I used the Sleeper format for my ESPN $League draft because I was able to import keepers ahead of time and it looked great. Overall I’ve been a fan. GL👊🏼

FreshPrinceofPA 13 days ago

Good to see u Join

🕒 Latest
jelly292 13 days ago

He's gonna send you a link to some telegram channel or some shit. Just ignore him

maaiken2 13 days ago

a/s/l?

ryhams253 13 days ago

I got some hitting picks for tonight msg me for it

DWlLL 13 days ago

Comment “what about Marlon Mack” everyone loves it

jcolatosti 13 days ago

Be good my man . Good luck , dynasty or redraft ?

BourneToBeWild 13 days ago

Mock drafts always freeze up

DWlLL 12 days ago

Any post just say that, trust me “How does this effect Marlon Mack”

FreeLeague
YungFarquuad  •  8 minutes ago

Is anyone doing a free league that needs someone? Looking to teach my dad about dynasty without him getting ripped off.

PaidDynasty
kws757  •  34 minutes ago

14 team SF TEP Start Up (Vets & Rookies) Dynasty League drafting June 16 $150/Yr - will need 2 years paid up front ($300) Funds held on League Safe Going to be selective in who joins this league!! Looking for the “right” type of people & fit for this league… If you have no plans to be apart of this league for the long haul, at least 10+ years, please don’t reach out! Serious inquiries only please! If you are interested send me a DM and I can possibly share the bylaws with you for review before getting an invite!

FreeDynasty
Dont3p  •  9 hours ago

http://sleeper.com/i/059NoXqZP7XA One spot left!

Orphan
TBOYG  •  9 hours ago

Free orphan One is Jordan love and breece The other has Odunze http://sleeper.com/i/m3meenGb14jK

FreeDynasty
NoShitShirlock  •  9 hours ago

Looking for a dynasty orphan. Hit me up

Orphan
TBOYG  •  10 hours ago

Free orphan One has Josh Allen and 1.07 The other is Kirk cousins and 1.15 https://sleeper.com/i/EY6BjQJod3aw

Dont3p  •  10 hours ago

http://sleeper.com/i/059NoXqZP7XA Free auction Superflex dynasty league Filling up fast!

PaidDynasty
BluntGuts420  •  11 hours ago

DYNASTY FF STARTUP - $16 - SUPERFLEX - PPR - IDP 4 SEPARATE - 14 MAN LEAGUES 32 MAN CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT 1st-3rd CASH PRIZE #1 SEEDS RECEIVE $16 ENTRY BACK Pro wrestling team theme pick any superstar, diva, tag team or manager If interested shoot me a DM or if you have any questions. For faster response check out the league questionnaire down below its quick and easy WrestleMania Dynasty General Screening