Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF Leagues
Reed71  •  13 days ago
Orphan

Team 7's Team on Sleeper I have this orphan please message me if interested 150 up front 100 year after 2nd year of this league Dm me for details!

🕒 Latest
GetErrDone 12 days ago

let’s see

danielle591  •  32 minutes ago

‘’got 4man sure winning picks that gonna hit up to $5k send a friend request now let's go green ✅️ don't miss out 💪 💰’’ ☝️🤓

FreeLeague
TBOYG  •  1 hour ago

Free guillotine Need 1 to replace an autodrafter, still in round 1

deancomiskey12  •  1 hour ago

draft when full

Orphan
CAMiAM13  •  2 hours ago

I have a bunch of orphan teams available for cheap DYNASTY leagues I was previously influenced by a big fish and I organize sporting events in real life so it wasn't a bother ...still isn't but If you are interested in taking over any orphans I have tons of leagues available paid for 2024 but will require future payment And all of my leagues require to be paid for ...before the next years rookie draft PS - use a site to do research on people you join leagues with ...if you see someone in over 200 leagues ...check to see how many mutual leagues they have with other people and make sure you scroll up chat history to see if you can find anything out I'm the peoples comissh and I'll continue doing God's work Please message me if you have any interest I also have found that finding leaguemates through Facebook or other platforms you can build relationships easier Be careful out there yall

PaidLeague
Ahearn31  •  2 hours ago

🔥16 Team Non Traditional Guilotine league🔥 🔥BestBall format 🔥$100 Buy in (Leaguesafe) 🔥2 Superflex with no QB spots 🔥1RB/2WR/1TE/4FLEX/2SF/6Bench 🔥Nobody eliminated till week 5 🔥Slow draft (8 hours) starts the day after everyone is paid 🔥Breakdown of weeks After the first 5 weeks the Top 3 teams are given one 2nd chance opportunity the first week they finish in an elimination spot. *Weeks 6-7: 2 teams eliminated each week *Week 8-15: 1 eliminated each week *Week 16-17: 2 Week Championship If you want more details you can DM me. Or even easier just use the link (in the comments) to join then read the entire layout that’s in the pinned messages. Then stick around if you wanna stay or leave if you don’t. Either way, should be a fun spin on the traditional guilotine.

PaidDynasty
patrickgtamu  •  3 hours ago

$25 dues, draft next weekend, you will be taking over an orphan who has the 1.03 and bijan. 1 qb 10 team, no tep. Message me to inquire

MockDrafts
NattyBoombalaty  •  3 hours ago

https://sleeper.app/draft/nfl/1090864743859957760

Orphan
Hicks2k  •  3 hours ago

Devy league - Manager needed for a strong orphan team. Features Justin Jefferson, AJ Brown, Saquon Barkley, Tee Higgins, George Kittle, Amari Cooper, and more. Future Devy players claimed are Nick Singleton, Dante Moore, Carnell Tate, and Rueben Owens, with a new devy draft to follow the rookie draft. $25 league fee, will draft as soon as me manager has paid. http://sleeper.com/i/JQWKm3GQEQ6e