Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF News
Livi  •  3 years ago
breaking

“Dak Prescott could miss a few weeks with shoulder injury — raising concerns for Cowboys’ backup QBs https://t.co/cSzhVSjHKu”

🔥 Hot Takes
AmeRivera 3 years ago

Trade for Minshew it’s the only way.

dakotaprescott 3 years ago

my shoulder's fine guys

ShouldveRanTheBall 3 years ago

Buy low on Dak

CommishGoodell 3 years ago

I’m investigating this fellas, sit tight

RaisedByWoIves 3 years ago

Unpopular opinion but Mack will take the starting rb job from JT.

krispykareem420 3 years ago

“Sources said Prescott suffered a latissimus strain, the muscle that connects the bone of the upper arm to the spine and the hip. A mild or Grade 1 strain — which this is believed to be — typically requires a couple of weeks to heal.”

savitar 3 years ago

BEN DINUCCI SZN

MaddDog 3 years ago

If you’re smart you’ll drop dak in all formats

Alexsleftnip 3 years ago

This is a joke. They just reported it was day to day. Gtfoh

Kornkob 3 years ago

My step moms arm is unstuck from the dryer

🕒 Latest
IanF 3 years ago

Did a butterfly land on his shoulder? This guy is made of glass.

AlphaEagle 3 years ago

enter blake bortles..

RattlerHeisman 3 years ago

Bring in Sam Bradford 🤣

TheBrewt 3 years ago

Dak 🤝 Jimmy G Being made of glass

TheOutlaw 3 years ago

I hope this drives his ADP way low

Loxx 3 years ago

Gees. Here we go……

Loxx 3 years ago

8th rounder at best

breaking
masonh079  •  1 day ago

Titans WR DeAndre Hopkins suffered a knee injury and will miss roughly 4-6 weeks, per @PaulKuharskyNFL

news
masonh079  •  1 day ago

Justin Herbert has an injury to the plantar fascia in his right foot and has been recommended by doctors to wear a boot for at least 2 weeks. Herbert is expected to be ready for the start of the NFL season.

news
masonh079  •  1 day ago

UPDATE - D'Onta Foreman has been transported via helicopter to a medical center. The Browns say he has movement in all his extremities.

news
ClinicCapp  •  1 day ago

Browns RB D’Onta Foreman was injured during a kickoff drill. He is currently being immobilized and taken off on a board, per @MaryKayCabot

news
masonh079  •  1 day ago

RB Tarik Cohen has announced his retirement from football. Cohen was a NIGHTMARE on returns 🔥

hype
ClinicCapp  •  2 days ago

Eagles Rookie RB Will Shipley has been getting first-team reps in the red zone, per @BrandonGowton

hype
ClinicCapp  •  2 days ago

"Certainly, Tyler (Allgeier) is going to have a big role, and at certain points in the season we are going to be leaning on him." - Falcons OC Zac Robinson via @JoshTheAthletic

breaking
masonh079  •  2 days ago

DJ Moore and the Bears reached agreement on a four-year, $110M extension that includes $82.6M guaranteed, per @AdamSchefter