Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF News
masonh079  •  1 month ago
news

Justin Herbert has an injury to the plantar fascia in his right foot and has been recommended by doctors to wear a boot for at least 2 weeks. Herbert is expected to be ready for the start of the NFL season.

🔥 Hot Takes
BearsNuts 1 month ago

AYO SPELL TUNA SUB BACKWARDS

JStears 1 month ago

I see right through this, he’s just trying to make sure he doesn’t have to throw to QJ anymore

FestinaLente 1 month ago

This is why I don't draft until Halloween

cmyers9 1 month ago

How does this affect Keenan Allen

iBaghoes 1 month ago

Yeah buddy you’re off my draft board

hipsterllama 1 month ago

Ladd McConkey 📉📉📉

DarkRavenPunk 1 month ago

Reminds me of when Burrow hurt his calf and it wasn’t a “big deal rip

LanceInMyPants 1 month ago

He better hope he isn't out too long with this injury becuase Easton Stick is a straight baller. Better vision and better arm talent than Herbert. Once the coaches get a whiff of stick commanding this offense, Herbert's shot as a starter dwindles significantly.

PEESTAIN04 1 month ago

Update on Marlon Mack?

Taskington 1 month ago

That man's saw what his offense looks like and let a car run over his foot, bet.

🕒 Latest
NickDigBick 1 month ago

Andrew Luck 2.0

JustinTime76 1 month ago

HeRbErT iS InJurY prone 🤡

JustinTime76 1 month ago

“Herbert was one of the most durable quarterbacks in the NFL through his first four seasons. He started 62 consecutive games, the second-longest active streak by a quarterback…”

tomlinsondagoat 1 month ago

the 🐐 Justin Herbert

tomlinsondagoat 1 month ago

has an injury to his right foot

TheRUM577 1 month ago

Won't be drafting no1 from the Chargers #theCOLTure‼️

lepar 1 month ago

Gus Edwards

sleeper
SleeperBot  •  5 hours ago

Jameson Williams (DET-WR) now has 22.9 fantasy points in PPR (18.9 standard), outperforming his projection by 13.05 points with 9:53 remaining in the 4 quarter

news
Jargo6  •  6 hours ago

Browns TE David Njoku is feared to have suffered a high-ankle sprain. (per @RapSheet)

news
Jargo6  •  6 hours ago

After returning briefly Rams WR Puka Nacua has been ruled out with a knee injury

news
Jargo6  •  6 hours ago

Puka Nacua is now back on the field

news
Jargo6  •  6 hours ago

Rams WR Puka Nacua (knee) is questionable to return.

news
Jargo6  •  7 hours ago

Cowboys TE Jake Ferguson, who went down with a knee injury today, is not believed to have suffered an ACL tear based on initial tests. MRI coming tomorrow, but good news for the Cowboys (per @RapSheet)

sleeper
SleeperBot  •  9 hours ago

Devaughn Vele (DEN-WR) now has 11.9 fantasy points in PPR (3.9 standard), outperforming his projection by 10.38 points with 8:01 remaining in the 4 quarter

sleeper
SleeperBot  •  9 hours ago

Alexander Mattison (LV-RB) now has 14.9 fantasy points in PPR (11.9 standard), outperforming his projection by 10.84 points with 6:57 remaining in the 4 quarter