Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF News
Livi  •  3 years ago
breaking

“#Vikings RB Dalvin Cook took a big shot and was down for a few moments as medical personnel came on the field. Walked off and now on sideline with athletic trainers.”

🔥 Hot Takes
J00BY 3 years ago

My man got BAPTISED

Bobcatt 3 years ago

If I were an RB I'd be forming my own damn player's union because they get the shit knocked out of them more than everyone else, have the shortest careers and get paid less than other "skilled" players. They should demand hazard pay.

Dre180 3 years ago

He is fine. And wishing injury on anyone pretty much confirms you are scum @hyperloaded. Also - learn how to spell mattison

BillBeIichick 3 years ago

Joe Burrow takes 8 of those shots every week

MyPriceIsRite8 3 years ago

Cook is fine now, he had his bell rung

crankthat 3 years ago

God half of u are trolls

DrunknCricket 3 years ago

Cook about to come back with 8 minutes of the 4th and run 300 yards and 5tds for the news to say he broke 11 ribs and lost a lung.

BillBeIichick 3 years ago

Taysom Hill season!!!!🔥🔥🔥

16eichenwalds 3 years ago

Bring out the African coffin carriers

FroggyyB 3 years ago

He’s fine. Just got popped. Shook him up. He’s good to go

🕒 Latest
Dre180 3 years ago

That’s a great question. The fans just make it easy

DalvinsCookin 3 years ago

Indeed

DalvinsCookin 3 years ago

Good luck everyone for playoffs hope you win

jesusbass1387 3 years ago

@DalvinsCookin yeah. That was sexy

GPG12 3 years ago

Is he back?

Machine1 3 years ago

Perine

AvdiLLuma 3 years ago

He will miss 2 weeks

news
masonh079  •  31 minutes ago

The 49ers have had conversations about trading WR Brandon Aiyuk or WR Deebo Samuel to move up in 1st round, per @DMRussini

offseason
ClinicCapp  •  1 day ago

The Ravens have signed WR Rashod Bateman to a contract extension through the 2026 season, per @AdamSchefter

breaking
masonh079  •  3 days ago

BREAKING - the Jets are trading QB Zach Wilson to the Denver Broncos for a late round pick swap, per @RapSheet

offseason
ClinicCapp  •  3 days ago

ESPN’s @AdamSchefter is expecting “at least” a multi-game suspension for Chiefs WR Rashee Rice

news
masonh079  •  7 days ago

RB JK Dobbins plans to sign a one-year contract with the Los Angeles Chargers, per @AdamSchefter Dobbins will join former Ravens teammate RB Gus Edwards.

news
masonh079  •  8 days ago

The Dallas Cowboys have signed RB Royce Freeman to a one-year deal, per @AdamSchefter The Cowboys are ALL IN 🔥

news
masonh079  •  10 days ago

BREAKING - The Eagles and WR DeVonta Smith have agreed to a 3-year, $75M contract extension that includes $51M guaranteed, per @RapSheet

offseason
ClinicCapp  •  13 days ago

Chiefs WR Rashee Rice has turned himself in to the police, via @MySportsUpdate