Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
FF News
Livi  •  4 years ago
breaking

“TRADE: Steelers are trading a 2020 first-round pick to the Dolphins for DB Minkah Fitzpatrick, league sources tell ESPN.”

🔥 Hot Takes
kast 4 years ago

Full terms of the Minkah Fitzpatrick deal: — Dolphins traded CB Minkah Fitzpatrick, a 4th rounder in 2020 and a 7th rounder in 2021 — Steelers traded a 1st rounder in 2020, a 5th rounder in 2020 and a 6th rounder in 2021

macierich 4 years ago

Fuck the Pats

zkhan555 4 years ago

That’s a top 5 pick

HatandBeard 4 years ago

1st round 2020 is gonna just be all Mia at this rate

twistedroots 4 years ago

Couldn’t we have got jalen Ramsey for a 1st?

dda51 4 years ago

Nnnoooo. We could have a top 3 pick.

thebigjabroni 4 years ago

Chats moving so fast I can't read a damn thing

AugDaug 4 years ago

Fuck the Steelers

CaptainStubing 4 years ago

This is the worst MNF game ever

Kuderton 4 years ago

Nut

🕒 Latest
julzis 4 years ago

@kengale Yeah i agree if it turns into a top 5 pick sure big risk. I just know they don't think they will be that bad. At worst they end up middle of the pact and would have been looking for a safety in the draft due to Sean Davis contract expiring. This way they get a proven player they have a first round grade on that is young and they know can play. Ben will be back next year and yes he looked bad but that was due to playing hurt obviously. They needed a replacement for awhile but that is another story.

Ocean 4 years ago

@julzis still think the Steelers won't be picking in the top 10?

Ocean 4 years ago

@Meechbaud what are your thought on Rudolph's performance?

Meechbaud 4 years ago

@Ocean Rudolph did very good in my mind considering that our O line had its worst showing in years. Play calling was terrible, 2 yard slants run ball 3 n out. If they can give mason more deep ball opportunities he will shine. Like I said o line was terrible.

Ocean 4 years ago

@Meechbaud thanks for weighing in. I still think the trade was a mistake but time will tell

Meechbaud 4 years ago

@Ocean Well as I said before i think even if the pick turns out as high as possible steelers still filled the 1 position they needed for years to come and odds are minkah will be a better safety then they could have drafted themselves

julzis 4 years ago

@Ocean yeah...this didn't age well...pretty sure they won't be picking in the top 10.

offseason
ClinicCapp  •  9 hours ago

The Ravens have signed WR Rashod Bateman to a contract extension through the 2026 season, per @AdamSchefter

breaking
masonh079  •  2 days ago

BREAKING - the Jets are trading QB Zach Wilson to the Denver Broncos for a late round pick swap, per @RapSheet

offseason
ClinicCapp  •  2 days ago

ESPN’s @AdamSchefter is expecting “at least” a multi-game suspension for Chiefs WR Rashee Rice

news
masonh079  •  7 days ago

RB JK Dobbins plans to sign a one-year contract with the Los Angeles Chargers, per @AdamSchefter Dobbins will join former Ravens teammate RB Gus Edwards.

news
masonh079  •  8 days ago

The Dallas Cowboys have signed RB Royce Freeman to a one-year deal, per @AdamSchefter The Cowboys are ALL IN 🔥

news
masonh079  •  9 days ago

BREAKING - The Eagles and WR DeVonta Smith have agreed to a 3-year, $75M contract extension that includes $51M guaranteed, per @RapSheet

offseason
ClinicCapp  •  13 days ago

Chiefs WR Rashee Rice has turned himself in to the police, via @MySportsUpdate

breaking
masonh079  •  14 days ago

BREAKING - An arrest warrant has been issued for Chiefs WR Rashee Rice, per @wfaa Rice is facing six counts of collision involving bodily injury, one count of collision involving serious bodily injury, and one count of aggravated assault.