I’m sorry but you just don’t bet against the Heat in the playoffs🤣🤣

DiegoSouza 14 days ago

We hitting hard tonight too just like yesterday plays follow me up to get plays

kapalot710 14 days ago

these discounts getting out of hand

Quentin05 13 days ago

Void

DCPHILLY14 13 days ago

Garbage fucking discounts I swear these people are in cahoots how Joel look this bad

Gtf8 12 days ago

DO YOU WANT $10 into $21,870 in 7 days? ‼️ The ladder challenge is back in PREMIUM and today is day one 🤝. The last time we did this a Week ago we cashed huge turning $10-10,000 for all of our members with our 5 Figure Accurate Sources. And now we have brought it back for this WEEK 🍾 And some may ask… What is the ladder challenge? The ladder challenge in sports betting involves starting with a small amount, like $10, and doubling your money everyday to reach a target amount, such as $21,870, over a set number of days (7 days). Each successful bet allows you to increase the stake for the next one. Day 1: 10 ➡️ 30 (today) Day 2: 30 ➡️ 90 Day 3: 90 ➡️ 270 Day 4: 270 ➡️ 810 Day 5: 810 ➡️ 2,430 Day 6: 2,430 ➡️ 7,290 Day 7: 7,290 ➡️ 21,870 So If you missed out last WEEK on the 5 units profit, and want to get inside before day 1 today and 2000x your bankroll, get in before we complete this challenge, there is no better time to join inside. There is LIMITED spots for our RiskFree Discount. We are letting everyone access full premium 💎 👇 Send A Request To Join Now Before Tonights Game 📩📩📩📩📩📩📩 @here @all

PicksoftheDay
ClinicCapp  •  1 hour ago

Alt Pick 30-Pack 😮‍💨 This hitting or missing? Pays out $165 on a $20 entry if it hits ✅

Promos
ClinicCapp  •  3 hours ago

Wildcard Wednesday is live! Kyrie & Burnes 🔥 Time to cook 🧐

Hits
ClinicCapp  •  20 hours ago

A user just sent us this 100X entry that hit 🤑 What’s the biggest entry you hit tonight? 👇

PicksoftheDay
ClinicCapp  •  1 day ago

Back again with the Alt Picks… Is this hitting or missing? 👇

Announcement
ClinicCapp  •  1 day ago

🚨 VOID ANNOUNCEMENT 🚨 All Kristaps Porzingis ⬆ picks that lost will be voided 🤝 Contests to be updated by tomorrow!

PicksoftheDay
ClinicCapp  •  1 day ago

Lakers up by 3 at half Which one of these in-game halftime picks misses?

PicksoftheDay
ClinicCapp  •  2 days ago

Don’t lie to me…is this Alt Pick pair hitting? No balance shaming in the mentions 😭

Hype
ClinicCapp  •  2 days ago

Sleeper Sundaes go 2/2 again 🥹