Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
CBB Pools
Bgerke89  •  1 month ago

$$$Join my 2nd chance (round of 32) survivor pool $$$. $20 buy in Winner take all https://www.leaguesafe.com/join/4187935 Ran on Runyourpool.com which you will get a signup link sent to you after you pay on leaguesafe. Rules are simple: pick one team each day,if the team you pick loses, you are eliminated. You cannot pick the same team more than once. If you run out of teams available for you to pick, you are eliminated. Your pick must be entered before the start of the first game on each day. There will be zero refunds for picks not made in time. PS. This is my first that I am running through leaguesafe/runyourpool.com so I will answer any questions the best that I can.

πŸ•’ Latest
BuddhaAlmighty 1 month ago

what’s the pot so far.?

Collins20dave 1 month ago

I GOT LOCKS READY πŸ’―πŸ’― JUST SAY IN AND I WILL SEND YOU PLAYS ⭐️

barms2020  •  3 days ago

LAST POD BEFORE THE DRAFT... JAMES BOND EDITION

MasonBoy  •  8 days ago

NFL draft challenge? Are there any contests here on Sleeper for a NFL draft challenge, where u make picks for each slot / team and try to get as many picks/players right as possible? I’m really interested but seems like it’s hard to find

EZGGWINNER  •  15 days ago

J

j2real  •  18 days ago

any nba playoff brackets?

StormSpotter69  •  19 days ago

Hey! I snuck into a 25 MM Barcket! Look inside to join

bekilpatrick  •  21 days ago

P

johepicks  •  21 days ago

πŸ”βš½ SURE ODDS πŸ’―πŸ” message me directly and let's eat together tonight play don't miss it

SpaghettiDawg  •  1 month ago

fantast football