Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
NBA Fantasy
Tim03D  •  26 days ago

10 team dynasty 8 team playoff 2 team toilet bowl Used to be a 12 team, allowed the 2 scrapped teams players to be drafted, causing two slightly op teams. How does everyone decide draft order? Right now we do order of finish, but how do you make sure people don’t throw intentionally?

🔥 Hot Takes
chubs1902 26 days ago

In our dynasty league we have 6 make the playoffs and the losers play for draft position regardless you are guaranteed a top 4 pick but winner of the loser bracket gets the first overall pick and the rounds following are in order of record

🕒 Latest
johnnycordone3rd 21 days ago

I do two 2 teams get the bye everyone else is the lottery, sucks if they actually suck but it’s anti tanking big time

James876 16 days ago

Who needs some nba lock tn sen a frnd reqst… green otw 🥂

REEKRYMEZ 13 days ago

I got good picks for tomorrow from legit source that's definitely gonna hit Msg me if interested

Griffin196  •  1 hour ago

I got my plays from a group I subscribed to and they've been making my bank rolling daily. Ima send you an invite if you want to tail them too

frank09112  •  5 days ago

I got my plays from a group I subscribed to and they've been making my bank rolling daily. Ima send you an invite if you want to tail them too

danielle591  •  6 days ago

LeagueInvite
surepicksfortonight  •  7 days ago

‘’got 4man sure winning picks that gonna hit up to $5k send a friend request now let's go green ✅️ don't miss out 💪 💰’’ ☝️🤓

antojack  •  8 days ago

Come tail a 3man parley hitting $20,394 tonight just send me a direct message

antojack  •  8 days ago

Come tail a 3man parley hitting $20,394 tonight just send me a direct message

sweatyFingertoes  •  8 days ago

football

sweatyFingertoes  •  8 days ago

football