Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
Bucks
SleeperBot  •  18 days ago

Middleton is probable for Sunday's Game 4 against the Pacers due to a right ankle sprain.

🔥 Hot Takes
SleeperBot 18 days ago

Middleton is coming off a 42-point effort in the Game 3 loss on Friday, and the veteran forward has embraced a more prominent role on offense with Giannis Antetokounmpo (calf) sidelined. Middleton is averaging 26.7 points per game in the series while logging at least 35 minutes in each game, and the probable tag suggests he shouldn't have problems handling his regular workload Sunday.

SleeperBot  •  10 hours ago

Doc Rivers eyeing Sam Cassell for Milwaukee Bucks' coaching staff amid LA Lakers' head coach consideration

SleeperBot  •  1 day ago

Bucks coach Doc Rivers responds to JJ Redick's criticism, vows to improve team performance

SleeperBot  •  3 days ago

Bucks deny Pistons' request to interview team President Jon Horst after securing 49-33 season record

SleeperBot  •  5 days ago

Former Milwaukee Bucks champion coach Mike Budenholzer hired by Phoenix Suns to boost performance

SleeperBot  •  6 days ago

Nikola Jokic wins 2023-24 NBA MVP; Giannis Antetokounmpo finishes fourth, eyes championship

Giannis Antetokounmpo's foundation partners with GEANCO to build sports-education facility in Nigeria

Antetokounmpo disclosed last Friday that he was "not close" to returning to the Bucks lineup before the team was eliminated from the playoffs May 2 after the team's 120-98 loss to the Pacers in Game 6 of the first-round series, Jamal Collier of ESPN.com reports. "I did all the tests I had to do, these like protocols you have to follow and have to check the boxes," Antetokounmpo said. "I wasn't even close at checking the boxes."

The NBA announced Thursday that Beverley has been suspended four games "for forcefully throwing a basketball multiple tames at spectators and an inappropriate interaction with a reporter during media availability" after Milwaukee's Game 6 loss to the Pacers.