Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
Bucks
SleeperBot  •  19 days ago

Portis finished with 17 points (7-15 FG, 1-3 3Pt, 2-2 FT), 18 rebounds, one block and one steal over 44 minutes in Friday's 121-118 overtime loss to Indiana in Game 3 of the Eastern Conference quarterfinals.

🔥 Hot Takes
SleeperBot 19 days ago

Portis dominated the boards in Friday's contest, leading all players in rebounds while finishing as one of two Bucks with a double-double in a losing effort in overtime. Portis has stepped in nicely while Giannis Antetokounmpo (calf) continuing to miss time, recording a double-double in all three games in the quarterfinals thus far. Portis will continue to remain in the starting lineup until Antetokounmpo is able to return, but will become a key player off of Milwaukee's bench if the two-time MVP does come back for Game 4 or at some point in the series against Indiana.

SleeperBot  •  15 hours ago

Doc Rivers eyeing Sam Cassell for Milwaukee Bucks' coaching staff amid LA Lakers' head coach consideration

SleeperBot  •  1 day ago

Bucks coach Doc Rivers responds to JJ Redick's criticism, vows to improve team performance

SleeperBot  •  3 days ago

Bucks deny Pistons' request to interview team President Jon Horst after securing 49-33 season record

SleeperBot  •  5 days ago

Former Milwaukee Bucks champion coach Mike Budenholzer hired by Phoenix Suns to boost performance

SleeperBot  •  6 days ago

Nikola Jokic wins 2023-24 NBA MVP; Giannis Antetokounmpo finishes fourth, eyes championship

Giannis Antetokounmpo's foundation partners with GEANCO to build sports-education facility in Nigeria

Antetokounmpo disclosed last Friday that he was "not close" to returning to the Bucks lineup before the team was eliminated from the playoffs May 2 after the team's 120-98 loss to the Pacers in Game 6 of the first-round series, Jamal Collier of ESPN.com reports. "I did all the tests I had to do, these like protocols you have to follow and have to check the boxes," Antetokounmpo said. "I wasn't even close at checking the boxes."

The NBA announced Thursday that Beverley has been suspended four games "for forcefully throwing a basketball multiple tames at spectators and an inappropriate interaction with a reporter during media availability" after Milwaukee's Game 6 loss to the Pacers.