Play Together
JOIN IN
Soccer
Owenschu  •  14 days ago
hype

ARSENAL LEAD 3-0!!! WHAT A HALF FOR THE GUNNERS! 🀯🀯🀯

πŸ•’ Latest
favopicks 14 days ago

65 to payout $70k $75 to payout $80k $85 to payout $90k $95 to payout $100k? We go greensβœ…βœ…πŸ’― Message me now send me a friend reques

Jasoncarlos224 14 days ago

Finna cook πŸ§‘β€πŸ³up hot streak tonightπŸ”₯ y’all don’t miss out tonight just say ADD and I’ll send you the playsπŸ€«βœ…πŸ†

favopicks 14 days ago

I'm Not paying for Picks and we are suppose to be eating πŸ€‘πŸ€‘ Got Some NBA Games Tonight πŸ€πŸ€ Say Add and send a message and I Send You Plays πŸ’ΈπŸ’Έ

brilliant323 14 days ago

got 4man 3man 2man sure winning picks that gonna hit up to $5k send a friend request now let's go green βœ…οΈ don't miss out πŸ’ͺ πŸ’°

surepicksfortonight 14 days ago

If you wanna hit $100k + tonight let's ride πŸ’―πŸ’ͺπŸ’° Just send me a friend reques let's gooo

danielle591 13 days ago

β€˜β€™got 4man sure winning picks that gonna hit up to $5k send a friend request now let's go green βœ…οΈ don't miss out πŸ’ͺ πŸ’°β€™β€™ β˜οΈπŸ€“

Gtf8 13 days ago

Is anybody here betting on Matches? @here I got solid 3 odds imma share with y'all @all

highlight
Owenschu  •  1 hour ago

Nah, Casemiro really out here selling like that...

hype
Owenschu  •  20 hours ago

15 GOALS FOR PULISIC AFTER TODAY'S BRACE! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ”₯

hype
Owenschu  •  1 day ago

Cole Palmer is set to make his 50th #PremierLeague start today... πŸ”₯ He was named April's Premier League Player of the Month yesterday, Chelsea's first since 2018 πŸ—“οΈπŸ₯‡ 31 goal contributions on the season, does he add to his total today?

highlight
Owenschu  •  1 day ago

Michael Olise has 4️⃣ goals in his last 3️⃣ games... 😳 Too __ player in the Premier League right now πŸ‘‡

highlight
Owenschu  •  1 day ago

PEDRO PORRO BLAST OFF!!! πŸš€

highlight
Owenschu  •  1 day ago

Tottenham fans, turn away! 😳

breaking
masonh079  •  1 day ago

Kylian MbappΓ© confirms he is leaving at the end of the season, per @FabrizioRomano

hype
Owenschu  •  2 days ago

What's the biggest "I'm him" goal of all time? We'll start πŸ‘‡