Sleeper
Play Together
JOIN IN
Soccer
Owenschu  •  15 days ago
breaking

Great news for AC Milan fans! AC Milan CEO Furlani: “Rafa Leão will stay, he’s signed a long term deal and he wants to stay here”, per @FabrizioRomano

🔥 Hot Takes
danielle591 15 days ago

‘’got 4man sure winning picks that gonna hit up to $5k send a friend request now let's go green ✅️ don't miss out 💪 💰’’ ☝️🤓

OwLiX 15 days ago

The point is that I didn’t subscribe in the first place. Sleeper is opting me into things I didn’t opt into.

🕒 Latest
Karlokotarac 15 days ago

spencer rattler the goat

Jasoncarlos224 15 days ago

Are you ready to hit big tonight. You can get 28k with $200 kindly say add if interested so I'll send you the plays so you can start winning massively.

Jasoncarlos224 15 days ago

Are you ready to hit big tonight. You can get 28k with $200 kindly say add if interested so I'll send you the plays so you can start winning massively.

OwLiX 15 days ago

Stop giving me soccer notifications! I didn’t sign up for them. And stfu about soccer or Futbol. England called it soccer before the U.S. did.

clawson2424 15 days ago

we get it u don’t like soccer you don’t have to comment on every soccer post complaining

surepicksfortonight 15 days ago

If you wanna hit $100k + tonight let's ride 💯💪💰 Just send me a friend reques let's gooo

Billywalters66 14 days ago

If you wanna use $30 to hit $215 send me a friend request asap let's get it done ✅✅✅✅

rumor
Owenschu  •  53 minutes ago

Trent Alexander-Arnold has gained traction as a legit target for Real Madrid ⚪️ They "really love the player", per @FabrizioRomano 👀 (📸 via @livescore)

hype
Owenschu  •  2 hours ago

Happy birthday to one of the most likable players of all time, Yaya Toure 🐐🎉🫡

hype
masonh079  •  2 hours ago

Olivier Giroud will leave AC Milan at the end of the season as he’s joining MLS side LAFC, per @FabrizioRomano

highlight
Owenschu  •  1 day ago

Nah, Casemiro really out here selling like that...

hype
Owenschu  •  1 day ago

15 GOALS FOR PULISIC AFTER TODAY'S BRACE! 🇺🇸🔥

hype
Owenschu  •  2 days ago

Cole Palmer is set to make his 50th #PremierLeague start today... 🔥 He was named April's Premier League Player of the Month yesterday, Chelsea's first since 2018 🗓️🥇 31 goal contributions on the season, does he add to his total today?

highlight
Owenschu  •  2 days ago

Michael Olise has 4️⃣ goals in his last 3️⃣ games... 😳 Too __ player in the Premier League right now 👇

highlight
Owenschu  •  2 days ago

PEDRO PORRO BLAST OFF!!! 🚀