Play Together
JOIN IN
Soccer
Owenschu  •  16 days ago
highlight

WHAT A HEADER BRUNO GUIMARÃES!!!🔥🤯

🕒 Latest
danielle591 16 days ago

Lock in with me we winning all week, All green everyday✅ wanna hit today chat me up to for plays hit 💯🔥

antojack 16 days ago

I got good picks for tomorrow from legit source that's definitely gonna hit Msg me if interested

Serigne 15 days ago

Hi

Billywalters66 14 days ago

If you wanna use $30 to hit $215 send me a friend request asap let's get it done ✅✅✅✅

hype
Owenschu  •  2 minutes ago

Spurs fans, do you agree or disagree with this take? Who are you rooting for between Tottenham and Man City tomorrow? 🤨 With a Tottenham win, Arsenal gets that much closer to a Premier League title... 🏆

rumor
Owenschu  •  1 hour ago

Trent Alexander-Arnold has gained traction as a legit target for Real Madrid ⚪️ They "really love the player", per @FabrizioRomano 👀 (📸 via @livescore)

hype
Owenschu  •  3 hours ago

Happy birthday to one of the most likable players of all time, Yaya Toure 🐐🎉🫡

hype
masonh079  •  3 hours ago

Olivier Giroud will leave AC Milan at the end of the season as he’s joining MLS side LAFC, per @FabrizioRomano

highlight
Owenschu  •  1 day ago

Nah, Casemiro really out here selling like that...

hype
Owenschu  •  1 day ago

15 GOALS FOR PULISIC AFTER TODAY'S BRACE! 🇺🇸🔥

hype
Owenschu  •  2 days ago

Cole Palmer is set to make his 50th #PremierLeague start today... 🔥 He was named April's Premier League Player of the Month yesterday, Chelsea's first since 2018 🗓️🥇 31 goal contributions on the season, does he add to his total today?

highlight
Owenschu  •  2 days ago

Michael Olise has 4️⃣ goals in his last 3️⃣ games... 😳 Too __ player in the Premier League right now 👇